Answered

Salesforce Error - Exception: List index out of bounds: 15

• 21 June 2021
  • 9 replies

Hi, 

We recently began integrating typeform with our Salesforce instance. We’ve completed the setup and field mappings for one of our forms but it’s throwing the error - Exception: List index out of bounds: 15. 

Was wondering if anyone has had experience with this? 

Thanks, 

icon

Best answer by Liz 23 June 2021, 17:26

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @joshuaxi thanks for stopping by the community! There was an error with this last week, but a fix was released Friday (I believe). Are you experiencing this error today? 

Hi @Liz - yep, same error today. I also deleted and re-configured the field mapping and the same error is still persisting this morning.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I asked our technical team, and it looks like this is a bug still in progress. Though, they did suggest trying the following: 

Our Salesforce Integration developers have deployed a potential fix for the out of index error. If possible, we recommend installing this Typeform Package in a sandbox environment to verify if everything works as expected: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t5a000000LrWv

Let me know if this doesn't work!

Hi Liz, 

We’re already using the version ‘Jun 17th, 2021 Path v1.9.1’ on production and the error still persists. 

Thanks, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @joshuaxi Could you please uninstall and reinstall the package? This should allow the updates to be applied to your Salesforce account. 

Hi Liz, 

I’ve just uninstalled and reinstalled the package, the error still persists. Is there a way we can get further support on this? I reached out to Typeform support but never received a response. 

Thanks, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @joshuaxi our support team let me know they haven’t received a ticket from your account email - did you happen to submit it under a different one? 

Hi @Liz, 

I completed the help form with the email associated with our typeform account. 

Is there an email address we can directly contact? 

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @joshuaxi I’ll send you a DM to ask which email you contacted our support from, as they aren’t able to find an email from you. :(