Answered

Send dedicated emails based on answers

Hi, 
I want to send emails based on what the customer will respond. My typeform has a question with 9 possibilities so I want to send 9 differents emails depending on what answer the customer select, in order to target our message for the customer. 
I have tried to integrate my typeform to Mailchimp but if the customer answer once the typeform he will only receive the targeted email once. 
I am looking for a solution, everytime a customer answer my typeform he will receive an appropriate targeted email. 

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Hélène, 

icon

Best answer by Liz 22 March 2021, 17:27

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @HélèneS thanks for stopping by! Do you have the Mailchimp plan that allows you to create automations? If so, I can walk you through how to set this up using automations. If not, I can then show you how to do this with Zapier!

Hi Liz, 
Yes I have it and I have already created automations. 
My Typeform has a question with 9 answers, and I have linked those answers to 9 automations. 
My problem is that I didn’t find the trigger or option to send as many as possible emails when a contact already ansewer the Typeform. 
For exemple, someone answers once the Typerform, he will receive a targeted email (automation) based on what he answered so I am gonna have this contact on my audience in Mailchimp. If this person/ contact wants to answer a second time the Typerform, he would not receive an other targeted email (automation), because he is already in my Audience. 

Thanks Liz for your help, I would be very grateful if you can help me with this issue. 
Hélène :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @HélèneS ah, got it! Thanks! Our native integration won’t pass the data if the respondent already exists in Mailchimp, so what I would suggest instead is to keep those automations but pass the data using Zapier instead. Zapier will pass the data regardless of whether or not the respondent exists in Mailchimp already. You should be able to setup the tags using Zapier, but if you have any troubles setting those up, let me know!

Hi Liz, 
Thanks I am gonna check Zapier, what do you think is the best option ? 
1. Trigger - New Entry in Typeform
2. Action - 2. Add/Update Subscriber in Mailchimp

Thanks a lot Liz :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @HélèneS ! I think what you have here is the best option for the trigger and action! :grinning:

I work for a company which provides distance learning for companies/users all over the world.

The first question on my form is asking which of our delivery partners they are enrolling students onto.

I am needing this then to send an email to different recipients depending on the delivery partner? 

Is this possible? 

Thanks

Adam

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AdamSmith I added your post here where we have some possible solutions for you. 😀

Hello,

I have created a typeform questionaire, in which the person has to input their email address in the 2nd qurestion.

Depeneing on the answeres given throughout the test, you can end up with 6 diferent endings. A, B, C, D, E, F

1- I would like to see the final result given (a, B,c, etc..) in the result section.  Currently it only gives me the total of point added ( depending on varibale) but I cant figure out how to get all that PLUS the resutl given to the person that did thetest.

More importantly than the above : I would like to send a diferent emails to person replying depending on what the outcome is _ A, B; C, etc..  I can only figure out how to have one email sent automitcally once they finish the FORM,  and the same using Zapier integrated with gmail, etc..

Any advice? Am I mising a step here?

thanks.

Hello everyone!

As stated in the title, I’m curious as to how to re-direct incoming quiz answers to a specific email.

Here’s the scenario: typeform quiz is used as part of a hiring chain, and the quiz responses should go to the support department for primary filtering before they get to the management. For this I’d need the answers from specific quizzes to go to specific email addresses automatically as they are coming in.

Would much appreciate some pointers.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @The Bad Ed and @LiamO I added your post here where we have the answer. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @HélèneS @AdamSmith @The Bad Ed @LiamO Just wanted to let you know we released this feature! You can learn more about it below: