Answered

Send Mailchimp E-Mals depending on the Quiz ending

• 13 December 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi, 

I have searched, but I can’t find an answer.

I created a quiz with 4 different endings. The user sees the score group and should afterwards get some tips per E-Mail via Mailchimp. 
I already created tags on Mailchimp and connected Typeform with Zapier. But what I don't find: how can I tag the contacts due to their results so that they get the right E-mail automation?

Thank you!

Viktoria

icon

Best answer by Liz 13 December 2021, 14:26

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @viktoriae Happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by the community. 

If you have answers mapped to outcomes in the logic settings, you should then see an option to appear to tag the contact based on their outcome in the Mailchimp integration settings, shown below: 

Then, you can use these tags to trigger automations in Mailchimp and send emails accordingly. :grinning:

If you have answers mapped to outcomes in the logic settings, you should then see an option to appear to tag the contact based on their outcome in the Mailchimp integration settings, shown below: 

Hi Liz, thanks for your fast reply. Does that mean that it only works with outcome and not with scores? Because at the moment I have a score and there I don't see the possibility. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @viktoriae That’s correct - you’ll need to be using an outcome quiz, as we can’t currently map scores. :\ Though, you could use a service such as Zapier or Integromat to map scores instead. (cc’ing @Michaela !) 

Hi @viktoriae That’s correct - you’ll need to be using an outcome quiz, as we can’t currently map scores. :\ Though, you could use a service such as Zapier or Integromat to map scores instead. (cc’ing @Michaela !) 

Now I added Mailchimp again and had the opportunity to also take the endings I made with scores - that wont work? thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, could you send a screenshot so I can see what you’re referencing, @viktoriae ?

This is what I see  - I made different endings by scores and now when I connect mailchimp again I can choose the ensings and tags. So i have the possibility to connect these.  Will that work?What happens when someone takes the test twice and gets different results? Does the second tag get added?

thank you!

Hm, could you send a screenshot so I can see what you’re referencing, @viktoriae ?

@Liz Its working now! Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@viktoriae Oh! Fantastic! Glad to hear. Let me know if I can help with anything else. :sunglasses: