Answered

Troubble bringing Typeform into Sharepoint list

• 16 January 2022
  • 9 replies

Hello,

I try to connect Typeform to Sharepoint to 

“Create an item in a SharePoint list on submission of response to Typeform”

I’m able to seample connect the 2 tools:

But when i try to call the form to use, seams like a dont’have any form, or is like I’m not connect with the Typeform Workspace.

Do you know why?

Is request another action on typeform? If is yes, which one?

Thanks
Tommaso

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 17 January 2022, 15:11

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ciao Tommaso! How are you doing today? :blush:

We don’t offer a direct integration with Sharepoint. However, maybe Integromat or Automate.io can help you with that. Can you integrate Typeform with Sharepoint via Integromat, @Michaela

It could also be that the forms aren’t loading if you haven't fully published your form (This is only an assumption!). Can you make sure you published it? 

Last but not least, you can get in touch with our Support team so they can investigate your issue a bit better. This is the link to get in touch with them. 

Let me know how it goes! Wishing you a good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dromedian Were you able to get this solved? Let us know if so!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hello hello hello friends! :sun_with_face:

Thanks @Gabi Amaral for the tag! Wo do, indeed, have a pre-made Sharepoint integration on Integromat:blush:

Just to offer a tiny bit of context so that @Dromedian knows what I’m talking about :sweat_smile: :

Integromat is a visual platform that lets you connect Typeform with almost any online service and automate all kinds of tasks, processes, even workflows. 

To see the options in which you can automate your Typeform-Sharepoint-related processes with Integromat, you can have a looksee at the features of the integrations: 

:arrow_right:Typeform

:arrow_right: Sharepoint 

If you’d like to explore all the fun-packed possibilities of Integromat, you can sign up for a free account and see where the magic of automation takes you :nerd: 🔮

Thanks to all 4the precious feedback!
I’ll took a look to “Integromat”..and I’ll give feedback to all of you :wink:

All the best :selfie_tone1:

Tommaso

Hi there, If i connect typeform to sharepoint all data will come trough but. But questions with a drop down box output as a JSON format. How can i prevent that from happening with the drop down boxes?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @De Kringen How are you integrating to Sharepoint? 

@Liz Can you explain how to integrate between SharePoint Excel sheets to TypeForm? It is not clear as using the Make connection between TypeForm and SharePoint enables only list actions and not internal documents like Excel. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mayaliberman I’m afraid I’m not terribly knowledgeable on this either since this is managed by Microsoft. Possible @Dromedian could share their experience with you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@mayaliberman for anything related to the Microsoft Ecosystem, it’s better to use PowerAutomate as it’s more integrated.

Did you get a chance to try?

We also offer a direct integration with Excel Online, but not SharePoint. Do you think this will work for you?