Answered

Typeform and LTO Setup

• 8 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

Has anyone tried adding a limited time offer or an evergreen sales funnel to the end of their typeform? If so, what integrations did you use? 

Or if you added a link to your LTO in the results, how did it perform?

icon

Best answer by Liz 8 December 2021, 21:08

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @anniewright Thanks for stopping by the community! Would you mind sharing more about the offer you’re thinking of sharing? For example, is it an offer they see only after they submit the form? What’s the offer? 

Thanks in advance!

Badge

Hi @Liz thank you for your reply. I’m looking to offer my online course after they submit the form as a limited time offer. The offer would be a $200 discount off my course. I already have a landing page built for it through Squarespace. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, got it! If you have a landing page you’re directing them to, you could just simply use the redirect feature to send them straight there after they fill out the form. :grinning:

Badge

Hi @Liz Will they still be able to see their results? The form I made functions like a quiz. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @anniewright You could send them to an ending page and then add a redirect URL to the button on the ending page. This way, they can see their results on the ending page and then click the button on that page to be taken to your offer. :grinning: