Answered

Using Typeform for private feedback collection between suppliers and customers on a two-sided marketplace

• 16 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Hey folks, I’m curious if anyone has experience or implemented a service that uses Typeform’s form and integrations to facilitate private feedback collection between different suppliers and customers on a two-sided marketplace?

E.g

Action: Customer A completes a Typeform form for Supplier B on the marketplace 
Result: Only the marketplace and Supplier B are able to receive and view the submission from Customer A, vice versa.

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by mathio 16 February 2022, 12:05

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @RCYH 

have a look at our Responses API. My suggestion would be to keep a list of response IDs along with your user IDs in a separate database to track which response belongs to which user.

Alternatively you could pass the user ID (of “Supplier B”) to the form as hidden field and use query parameter to filter responses for current user.

Thanks for your reply @mathio! The references shared are a tad too technical for me to comprehend but I’ll be sure to let my technical folks take a look at them.

Just wanna ensure that this logic (e.g. below) is sound and feasible at scale of say ~100 daily independent form submissions each to a different end point.

IF User A submits form for Supplier B, Supplier B receives the form submission from User A on their own environment (private to supplier B only) within the Platform (aka a merchant account) and the Platform (aka the marketplace owner) receives the form submission on our Backend/private environment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

If you have a Typeform plan that allows that many submissions then Typeform platform will be definitely able to handle it.

Identifying which typeform belongs to which Supplier, displaying a list of those typeforms and notifying suppliers needs to be handled by your Platform.

This sounds like a very interesting use case. Would you mind sharing a link to your Platform once you are done with the integration?

Got it, thanks @mathio!