Question

Anyone having trouble logging into Typeform?

• 10 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I changed my password and was immediately logged out. When I tried to log in with my new password it didn’t work. I got locked out. Reset via Okta Then tried again, didn’t work. Re-set my password from the login page, tried to log in, didn’t work…. tried again… got locked out. Reset via Okta again… tried to log in, same problem. Tried to re-set my password once again… same problem. Step and repeat. What’s going on???

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @arosenthal. Thanks for flagging this with us! 

Our support team are best placed to handle this kind of login issue. Please do get in touch with them hereThey may be able to help you further regarding your request. =)

P.S.: Please make sure you use the same email of your Typeform account. This is because tickets that are not raised with the right account will take more time to get a response since non Typeform users have a different priority.  

Hope this helps! 

Userlevel 1

Since yesterday I have trouble in logging in my TYPEFORM Account 
When cliccing on Log in or any other link the system says (see below) Any ideas about how can I solve it? Thank you !!
: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>RequestHeaderSectionTooLarge</Code>
<Message>Your request header section exceeds the maximum allowed size.</Message>
<MaxSizeAllowed>8192</MaxSizeAllowed>
<RequestId>G3AS0H5SY51AXWAD</RequestId>
<HostId>Twl1RMeSZNHioKyDEizdtkk/n76lxm4UeNPYaZmPqUcRpCQyXoj69+tCZwklRnBtzC57yg+HZpg=</HostId>
</Error>

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @alberica marzotto Thanks for stopping by. Have you tried logging in on another network or computer by chance? 

If that isn’t working, our support team would be happy to help you here. 😀

Userlevel 1

Hi Liz

i did tried and worked 👍

so it is definitely an issue if my pc I gonna solve hopefully soon 

thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yay! Glad to hear that worked, @alberica marzotto ! Let us know if we can help with anything else.