Answered

Argh! Something went wrong. UPGRADE FACTURATION

Dear Typeform team, 

We have a problem with the validation of my account. 
We want to take the Plus package BUT by the month and we were charged for the year. 
If only this was the only problem ... 
Indeed, our survey is blocked at 5 responses, despite the upgrade we made. 
We are counting on your quick response because what we fear most is that our respondents will find out, or worse, that they will no longer have access to it. 

Thank you for your prompt information, 

BDA

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 3 October 2021, 19:11

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@BDA - welcome to the community. 

Remember that this is NOT the official support line for Typeform. This is a peer support Community with several Typeform staff here during business hours monday to friday. 

to raise a support ticket to address your billing issue, please use this link

That team should be able to help you out 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @BDA were you able to get this sorted out with our billing team? 

Badge +2

Typeform your aware of this 2 years ago and the same BS is still happen?

You should be embarrased.

Badge +2

Have you considered that if the support team was more responsive and helpful, we wouldn't be complaining in the Community Square? That's the reason for the negativity.

Not getting what you pay for IS a big deal.

Badge +2

Hi @BDA were you able to get this sorted out with our billing team? 

Have you considered that if the support team was more responsive and helpful, we wouldn't be complaining in the Community Square? That's the reason for the negativity.

Not getting what you pay for IS a big deal.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ChargedNotUpgraded Were you looking to add more responses to your account? If you could explain in more detail what happened and what you’re looking for help with, that will help us know how to direct. 

Additionally, any billing questions will need to be directed to our billing team here, as we do not have access to your account and payments in the community. 

Badge +2

I wanted my own branding and more responses.  I paid.  I got nothing.  My ad campaign staring in one hour, the plan to use Typeform, not possible.  Just failure.

Worst part, I see this is an ongoing issue for others too (more than 2 years), and best responses to my concern I can get is from the Community.  What a letdown.

Badge +2

And, within the Typeform app your pitching to buy more products from you “Video Ask” and you can’t deliver the current product fully, for me.  Your getting a bit over your ski’s don’t you think?  Finish what’s on your plate before jumping to the desert kids.

Badge +2

Hi @ChargedNotUpgraded Were you looking to add more responses to your account? If you could explain in more detail what happened and what you’re looking for help with, that will help us know how to direct. 

Additionally, any billing questions will need to be directed to our billing team here, as we do not have access to your account and payments in the community. 

Reach out to the Support team?  The links all lead to FAQ’s.  More DO IT YOURSELF and more DELAY.  That is not a useful alternative as you suggest and has us right back here to complain more.  Have you all not figured this stuff out yet?  What are you all doing back there, hanging in the coffee room and taking long lunches?

Badge +2

Hi @ChargedNotUpgraded Were you looking to add more responses to your account? If you could explain in more detail what happened and what you’re looking for help with, that will help us know how to direct. 

Argh! Something went wrong. UPGRADE FACTURATION

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ChargedNotUpgraded On that FAQ page is the link to contact our support team. Our support team let me know they have responded to your email, so please be sure to continue corresponding with them in that thread since they have access to your account. 

Badge +2

Hi there, and thanks for the advice.  I’m working now with Nikita and from support and she has been very helpful.  She has offered a solution to resolve my upgrade issue, and I’m going to follow her advice.

Thanks Community, for your help and encouragement.  Helped me to keep my head :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh lovely, glad to hear it, @ChargedNotUpgraded ! Your in good hands with them. Let us know if we can help with anything else in the meantime. 😁