Answered

Can I cancel my subscription without deleting my projects?

• 14 October 2021
  • 9 replies

Hi,

This is Santi.

I need to deactivate my subscription for a month and activate it again later.
I need my form and its link to keep working when it is activated again.
Is this possible by downgrading to a free plan?
Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 October 2021, 19:22

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Santi Thanks for asking! :grinning:

If you cancel a paid plan, your typeforms and previously collected results will not be deleted after the plan expires. Your results, collected while you were on a paid plan, will always be available in your Results.

However, all your forms that contain paid features will be set to Trial mode and you won’t be able to collect further answers unless you upgrade again or remove the trial features from your typeforms. Removing paid features can affect the results you've collected, so make sure to export your results before editing a typeform. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks a lot Liz,

It is understood.
So the link to the form will still be active and it won't have changed, right?
And when you decide to go back to the same payment plan, is that right?
Switching between paid plan and free plan does not affect the url of the form, does it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Santi It depends a bit on if you’re downgrading or cancelling completely. For example, if you cancel a paid plan totally, the form will be offline until you remove the paid features, but you’ll still be able to access it within the builder. (Your respondents won’t be able to.)

Though, once you remove the paid features, you can make the form public again. 

I hope that clarifies!

ok, thank you very much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Of course! Let me know if I can answer anything else, @Santi .

hi,

I want the bank withdrawal to stop for the next month, but I don't want to delete the account or cancel the project. how can I?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @dana.22 In order to stop payments, you would need to cancel your account. One thing to note is that if you cancel, your account will remain on the plan you’ve already paid for for the time remaining.  

thanks! can you give me the steps to do it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @dana.22 You can find the steps to cancelling your account here