F.A.Q.

FAQ: Your account

• 18 January 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

We know it might be tricky to get to know all the possibilities you have when creating your Typeform account. You may need more clarification on how our plans work, the pricing details and some other information related to your account. That’s why we’re here! 😁

To get started, here are some common questions related to this topic:

I need a higher plan. Will the system recognize what I have already paid?

We totally understand you have concerns about the payments. But be assured our payment system will recognize that you have already upgraded recently. It will take this into consideration and charge only the difference between the two plans.

So, the main thing is that you won't be overcharged! Yay! 

How does the Premium plan work?

Are you willing to have team members collaborating in your Typeform account? Then you'll need the Premium plan! 😊 

We offer different versions of the Premium plan: Premium (only the account holder), Premium +3 (account holder +2 team members), Premium +5 and so on. Each one of these options come at a different price. You can check all the options in this Help Center article or by clicking in Manage or add team members under your Billing section.

By choosing one of these Premium options (+3 or above), your team members will have access to all the premium features too! We can't wait to see the amazing things all of you will build!

How to download my invoice?

You probably realized that at the moment, we do not issue invoices in PDF. The good news is that you can convert them into PDF yourself in a very easy way. 😄

To do that, just open your invoice, click on “Print” or use CMD + P and you will see there is an option that says “Save as”. Just click on there and select PDF as your format. Now you can also print your invoice. Easy peasy, no?

⚠️ If you have checked this post and the others from this category and still haven’t found your answer, don’t hesitate to hit the new post button and start a new discussion. We’re excited to see all the tips and suggestions our creators have to share - and we hope you are too! 🚀

Enjoy!

7 replies

Thank you 

Does not work for me 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Adrian Chautard! Welcome to the Community! Can you be more specific about what is not working for you? We'll be more than happy to help! :wink:

please result view tomorrow and say me something .Bologna 3-2Napoli

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Aungmyothant how’s it going? Did you have any questions about your Typeform account? 

Send my money back 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ahmed Salama if you need to talk to someone about cancelling your Typeform account I would recommend creating a ticket for the billing team via this link 😊