Answered

Get a refund

Userlevel 1

I need a refund for this year. It was paid by mistake.

icon

Best answer by Mariana 12 April 2021, 14:04

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @emily9919. Welcome to the Typeform Community! 

The billing team are best placed to handle any refund queries, please do get in touch with them hereThey may be able to help you further regarding your request. =)

P.S.: Select "billing" when choosing the category and make sure you use the same email of your Typeform account. This is because tickets that are not raised with the right account will take more time to get a response since non Typeform users have a different priority.  

Hope this helps! 

Hello
I made an annual payment on April 29th.
The monthly fee has already been approved on April 27th.
I'd like to cancel the annual payment on April 29.

How should I proceed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @won jong sun. Happy Monday :hugging:

I moved your question here where the answer is. You can check the conversation above for more context. Hope this helps =)

@emily9919 Hi Emily, did you get a refund, please? 
I have also similar "problem", when I was charged 360 EUR for one year in advance by mistake..

To be honest, I would expect at least one email to be sent before charging that amount of money.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @stefanmajiros If you haven’t already, you’ll want to reach out to our billing team for any refund requests. You can contact them from your account email here

We are a India company, how to claim for TDS refund.?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ferzina I’m afraid we don’t currently support tax deduction for India at this time, but if there’s anything else I can help with, please let me know. 

Hi everyone. 

I downgraded my plan to Free and want to get a refund. Is that possible? 

Thank you for your information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @NicoleNguyen I’ve added your post here where we have information that can help you. :grinning: Let us know if you have any other questions!

Hi there, could you please assist me? I signed up for a free month of Typeform and was charged for an entire YEAR of Typeform for $420. I am a high school student and have no way of paying this. Could you please cancel and refund?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@lunasabadia - you can contact the Support Desk - Billing at this link.  they should be able to help you