Answered

Having a problem with cancelling!

I sent an email 8 December 2020 to

billing@typeform.com

asking to cancel my subscription. I am continuously getting charged for a service I do not use! HELP!

icon

Best answer by Mariana 8 June 2021, 14:46

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Nicked! Welcome to the Typeform Community. 

In case you're willing to cancel your plan, you can select the option "Cancel my subscription" from your Plan + Billing section:

Also, over here you'll find everything about how to do that, including how it may affect certain forms and data. 

Do you mind sharing why you’re thinking about dropping your paid plan? We'd appreciate the feedback! :)

Userlevel 1

I have the same problem right now, i can´t see the button for cancel the subscription. 

I’ve been trying to cancel all day today (my billing period refreshes tomorrow) but the ‘downgrade to free’ process just keeps timing out without actually cancelling! There seems to be an issue with the form. Can someone please assist?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@hannah - this is from another user

you will have to contact support and raise a ticket by using this link and they will help you out. be sure to use the email that you registered with, so that they can connect to your records quickly. 

good luck.

des

Badge +5

We've had a couple of users reporting this lately. @Mariana, can you please talk to the product team and figure out if there's anything wrong with this process? Thanks 🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello everyone! 

For those who aren't able to find the button to cancel the plan, I've shared it here: 

In fact, it seems there are a few accounts impacted by a temporary glitch and after following this process, the page doesn't load (my account included). Be assured this has been raised to the relevant team and we'll keep you all updated about the fix. 

In the meantime, if you do have issues when trying to cancel the account, follow the advice from @john.desborough and get in touch with the support team. Please make sure you share that you aren't able to cancel your plan and they'll be able to do that on your behalf. 

Let me know if you have further questions and I'll be happy to clarify them. Talk soon! =) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello everyone! 

Good news! 🥳 The issue has been resolved and everyone should be able to go thought the cancellation process from now on - but of course we hope you'll stay with us for longer :) 

Here is a video showing how you can do it: Screen Recording 2021-06-08 at 02.33.59 PM

Let us know if you have any questions and we'll be happy to help! 

I’ve been trying to cancel all day today (my billing period refreshes tomorrow) but the ‘downgrade to free’ process just keeps timing out without actually cancelling! There seems to be an issue with the form. Can someone please assist?

I have the same problem answer it is urgent 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I have the same problem answer it is urgent 

@BDA - have responded to you in your other post