Answered

How can I contact support? I need a refund, I upgraded my plan to use a feature that doesn't work for me

• 8 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Something that I really like when using a platform is the support, but out of the community, it’s almost impossible to contact support. I already send 2 or 3 e-mail and I don’t get any response… 

I was using Jotform, they charge me $30 USD a month, but Typorfm looked nicer, anyways I can’t send people to different URL’s depending on their answer, I couldn’t try that option without upgrading my plan, so, that’s what I did, I upgraded it and I realized that it is not possible. So, I haven’t used my form anywhere because it doesn’t work. I would like to get a full refund... I upgraded my account yesterday around 3 or 4pm...

Please help me. Thanks

icon

Best answer by Mariana 9 April 2021, 08:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @axelleonm. Happy Friday!

You can always contact support from this Help Center contact form. Don't worry though, I spoke with the support team and they said they have gotten back to you yesterday. Were you able to see it in your email? 

Also, to clarify: You are able to send your respondents to different URLs based on their answers, however, the redirect is done from each individual Ending page rather than "redirecting on completion".

For more info on how to do that, you can check out these articles in our Help Center:

Hope this helps! :) 

I was never notified this bill was coming due and I got charged yesterday.  I have not been on the system in over 6 months and used it all of 3 times.  I need a refund!!!   I can’t afford 420 for NOTHING in return.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @CatCaryn Please be sure to contact support following the steps above to get ahold of the billing team so they can help you. :grinning: