Answered

How can I delete or rename an empty workspace?

Userlevel 1

I created a particular workspace to experiment with Typeform when I was new to it. It has a silly name. Since then created some more ‘serious’ workspaces which I use for my job. I deleted the experimental typeforms in the ‘silly’ workspace, but it's still sitting there and right now I'd like very much to either delete this  workspace, or rename it, but I don't know how.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 8 April 2021, 13:47

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Comm-Direkt - welcome to the community.

this is from a user 

if you click the three dots below the name of the workspace you have a choice to delete it

if you open your workspace up, at the top you will see the name, simply click on the field and edit it.. see the image below

Userlevel 1

Perfectly answered, thank you very much!

Hi. When I click on the 3 dots, there is an option, where I can delete my workspace, but in the window that opens up, the option for deleting it, is all grey, and I can seem to delete it. 

Can someone please help? 

Thx. Enel 

When I click the three dots, delete is not an option. Help por favor? I want to delete this workspace as I no longer use it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jessiefeliz If you’re not the owner or admin of the workspace, you won’t have the option to delete the workspace. 

I am having the same conundrum. I am the owner of the typeform and all I can see is Rename and Leave...Anyone solve this yet? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @vintagetrailerworks You will need to be the admin of an organization in order to delete forms or workspaces. 

Thanks @Liz  I am the only owner/admin….since 2020.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @vintagetrailerworks are you the owner of that workspace? If not, only the owner of that workspace can delete it. 

@Liz  - If you see my above message, with a screenshot, you will see that I am the ONLY OWNER of the account. Clearly, that has been established so not sure how else to go about it. I’ll just reach out to support. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, I would definitely suggest reaching out to our support team here to see if there’s anything that might be preventing you from deleting that workspace, @vintagetrailerworks 

Thanks @Liz