Answered

How can I pay month to month? I do not need a yearly plan nor can afford one.

• 28 June 2021
  • 7 replies

I need to distribute a type form for a project and do not need a plan for an entire year.  I just want for a few months.  How can I pay from month to month? I do not want to and cannot purchase an entire year plan. I understand i can cancel at any time but I will still have paid for an entire year!  I am not paying $300 for ONE 5 question typeform. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 June 2021, 20:35

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KatGway Welcome to the community! Thankfully, you’re in luck because we have both monthly and yearly subscription options. When signing up, just be sure to select the monthly option! 

Let me know if you have any troubles finding that option!

I overlooked that toggle switch so hard. I wish that was a little more clear to understand. It was frustrating because I wanted month and I kept seeing the billing as yearly

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Andrew "Graphic" Long If you haven’t already contacted our support team, they may be able to help switch you to monthly. You can contact them from your account email here

I’ve contacted support a few hours ago but really need urgent help to switch to monthly - is there a way to get assistance faster?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ames03 Our support team has let me know they’ve been emailing with you. Let us know if you’re not receiving those emails!

Thanks Liz, I have just replied to the email and happy it's now all sorted. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear! Let us know if we can help with anything else, @Ames03 ! 😃