Answered

How many people can collaborate on Professional plan?

• 12 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Good day, Typeform community! 

I was wondering, how many people can collaborate on the Professional plan? Do I need to pay 35$ for each additional user? 

Thank you! 

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 April 2021, 18:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ALPHA ,

That’s a great question! I don’t know the answer but am tagging @Liz and @Mariana who are likely the best resources to answer this.

Vicki

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ALPHA, welcome to the Typeform community :hugging:  And @vickioneill thanks for mentioning us!

The team account is only for Premium+3 (and above) plans. This means the professional option would only include your own access. 

This article here gives you more details about the plans we offer. =) Hope this helps! 

Hi @ALPHA, welcome to the Typeform community :hugging:  And @vickioneill thanks for mentioning us!

The team account is only for Premium+3 (and above) plans. This means the professional option would only include your own access. 

This article here gives you more details about the plans we offer. =) Hope this helps! 

Good day, @Mariana and @vickioneill  Thank you for a quick response and help :) Can I use one account on multiple devices? There are several quality assessment questionnaires that our team sends to our customers, but we do not necessarily need to work at the same time, simultaneously on the same survey. Is it possible to upgrade one account to Professional and use it on multiple laptops?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ALPHA you can certainly use your account on multiple devices, and we understand that in some cases, more than just account holder will need access to your account and typeforms. However, as outlined in our our terms and conditions, users must not let anyone else use their account, including by sharing log in credentials. If you would like to share and edit forms between users, I would definitely suggest looking into our Premium+3 plan or higher!