Answered

How to unsubscribe ?

• 19 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, I would like to unsubscribe. What do I have to do to unsubscribe ? 

icon

Best answer by Liz 19 October 2021, 22:21

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Adammm  Happy Tuesday! If you’re looking to cancel your account, you can follow the steps mentioned here

Though, if you’re looking to unsubscribe from our marketing emails, you’ll find the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the email to remove yourself. 

I hope this helps!

I unsubscribed few weeks ago, and I just received a bill. I forgot that we have to take screenshots with companies like you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Adammm Sorry to hear about any issues with cancelling your account. It sounds like the cancelling process wasn’t fully completed, but we can help with this. :grinning: I escalated this to the billing team, so if you don’t receive a reply today, let me know! I’ll follow up with them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @Adammm ! I wanted to follow up as our support team let me know that they helped you cancel your account and refunded you. :grin: If there’s anything else we can help with, please let us know!

The unsubscribe button in your email does not work. I can’t unsubscribe the newsletter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @produkt-feedback What happens when you click the button? Could you share a video?