Answered

I can't change my Email in type

• 29 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Buenos días. Cuando di de alta la cuenta de Typeform lo hice con mi cuenta de Facebook perosnal pero ahora quiero cambiar mi login de Typeform pero no me deja cambiar el Email ni la contraseña…

Tengo una cuenta de pago el Tyform basic.

Alguien me puede ayudar

Muchas gracias

-- Google Translation --

Hello. When I registered the Typeform account, I did it with my personal Facebook account but now I want to change my Typeform login but it won't let me change my Email or password ...

I have a paid account on Tyform basic.

Can somebody help me

Thanks a lot

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 December 2021, 12:56

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Bosadaqui Happy Wednesday! Thanks for joining the community. The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

If you previously connected with a social account, you’ll first need to disconnect from the social account to change your account login details. 

To do this: 

1. On the login page, click “Forgot password”
  2. Reset your password through the link in the email
  3. Then, log into your account and go to Settings → Preferences where you can then change your email

I hope this helps!

I actually did not recieve an email with a link and now I am just confused. I got a video “Welcme to the community”.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @reicharf are you trying to change your log in to the community or Typeform? 

this doesnt make any sense. I need to disconnect the social media account and the only option it gives me is to set up 2FA

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Chapaloo If your account is managed by a company, that’s most likely why you’re seeing this option. But, if it’s not, then I would suggest reaching our support team here for further help.