Answered

I need to cancel my subscription and I cannot find the link to do so. Can you please point me to it?

• 9 July 2021
  • 3 replies

I need to cancel my subscription and I cannot find the link to do so. Can you please point me to it?

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 July 2021, 19:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @PeterG Welcome to the community! Though, I’m sad to see you go. :sob:

To cancel your plan: 

1. Log into your account, click the icon in the top right corner, and go to Settings

gotosettings.png

2. Choose Plan & billing from the left-hand menu and click Change my plan

planchange4.png

3. On the next screen, pick the plan level you’d like to change to: FreeBasic, or Plus, as well as the billing frequency (monthly or yearly). If you'd like to cancel your paid plan, choose the Free option; changes will apply at the beginning of the next billing period. 

planchange5.png

A price summary of your new plan will appear on the right-hand side of the screen. Once you’ve made your selection, click Continue to move on to payment. 

4. After payment, a Confirmation screen will ask you to review and accept the changes you’ll see in your plan after the next billing period. Click Downgrade my plan to confirm. 

planchange6.png

The downgrade will not go into effect until the end of the paid period. For example, if on Aug 8 you cancel a monthly subscription that was meant to renew on Aug 27, you will still have access to paid features until Aug 27. Your typeforms and the results you have already collected will not be deleted and will still be available after the downgrade goes into effect, although your typeforms may go into Trial mode.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Thank you, Liz. BTW the screen in step 3 is different

In appreciation,

Peter

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem, and thanks, @PeterG !