Answered

I've upgraded to Premium but still can't add users to a workspace...?

• 9 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

I updated my plan to premium so I can add members to my workspace, but despite logging in and out, clearing cookies, etc…, I still see the request to upgrade when I try to add users. 

Any ideas? I’ve filed a ticket but have not heard back and this is a borderline urgent issue for a project.

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 April 2021, 22:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Monica Rysavy Thanks for stopping by the community! To add users to a workspace, you’ll want to purchase seats for those users on the Premium plan. You can learn a bit more about this here, but if you’ve purchased seats and are still having troubles adding people, please let me know!

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your help. I’m wondering if I need a billing person to refund me? I upgraded to a premium plan yesterday, but only one member, so now it looks like I need to upgrade to a 3 person plan. Is there way for me to communicate directly with someone from billing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Monica Rysavy you can contact our billing team directly here when choosing the “Billing” option. You’ll want to be sure to enter your account email for the fastest response!