Answered

Pause subscription

• 31 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi all!

I was wondering if there was any option to pause my Typeform subscription rather than cancelling it. I and my team have created a form that we used to submit to our target customers to better identify our market. With Covid-19 getting worse in the country we are starting in (Indonesia), a strict lockdown has been implemented, preventing us from asking people face to face to fill in our form (which proved to be the most efficient way to go over there rather than sharing online). We’d like to resume collecting data in a few months when things get better hopefully, without losing our current form. Is there any solution to this?

Thank you!

Charlotte

icon

Best answer by Liz 1 February 2021, 03:19

View original

5 replies

Badge +5

Hey @CharlotteC, thanks for posting and welcome to our community. Let us look into this, we’ll need to contact the relevant team at Typeform that’s dealign with COVID related queries. 

Stay safe!

Thank you very much for your quick reply Gabriel, and for taking the time to look into it!

Charlotte

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @CharlotteC ! First, thanks for popping by the community! If you cancel your plan, it will downgrade to the free account until you choose to upgrade again. You won’t lose any data or forms, though the forms will be taken offline until the paid features are removed. Then, whenever life is back to somewhat normalcy again, you can simply choose to upgrade the account and begin using the forms again. If you run into any troubles adjusting your plan, please let us know!

Hi @Liz ,
Sorry for the late reply. Your answer is very clear and absolutely solves my problem! Thank you very much for taking the time to reply :)
Charlotte

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

No worries at all @CharlotteC ! Glad to hear this helped. :) Let us know if you have any other questions!