Answered

Payment Question

• 26 August 2021
  • 7 replies

Good afternoon, I want to cancel the paid account, as I will no longer use the paid account. Today the renovation takes place, because I ended up forgetting. 
Can you return my card? ​Recently I needed the paid plan because I needed a large number of responses, it was something punctual, I won't need this option anymore. I thought I had canceled in time, but today the charge came to my card, today I also carried out the cancellation on the website, so I hope they make an exception and exclude the charge. Thanks

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 27 August 2021, 17:54

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@alinebritos - welcome to the community from another user

you will need to contact the support team at this link and request assistance from the billing area. They should be able to help. 

des

thanks

Thanks

Why is there no option to sign up for a monthly plan?  I’m only seeing annual payments

Hi friends, I made a mistake and chose the wrong plan, I didn't have enough money on the card to pay, and now I can't change the tariff plan, what should I do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Anatolii Thanks for stopping by the community! You’ll want to contact our billing team directly for help with this. You can contact them by logging into your account here and sharing the issue with them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Jaxley There’s a little toggle shown here for monthly and yearly plans. Let me know if you don’t see this!