Question

picture not uploading

• 20 September 2021
  • 16 replies

I haven’t been able to upload a picture on the form my own library. I have tried several other pictures and it also keeps endlessly uploading. I have checked the size of the picture and it is way less than 5 MB. 

Could you please advise?

Thank you

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello! Welcome to the Typeform Community! :blue_heart:

I'm sorry you're having this issue! Can you give us more details on how you'd like to upload this photo? Do you want to add it to your background? Or maybe it is a photo question? It'd also be helpful if you could send us the URL of your form. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you! I hope we can solve this as soon as possible! :pray_tone2:

https://c0q51pud67p.typeform.com/to/d74BGMwU

Thank you. I would like to add a picture on the photo questions. However, it is also not letting me do so in the background. I cane easily upload any of the pictures already in the Typefrom Unsplash Library but when I choose any of my own, it isn’t. I have checked the file type and size, all match the requirements.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you, @zeinayazbek ! Are you receiving an error message? If you wouldn’t mind sending a video of what happens when you try to add the photo, that would be really helpful!

I have the same question I am able to upload some pictures of the same size and format and a few are not allowing me to upload.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for stopping by, @JujuB ! Could you send a video of what’s happening when you try to upload the images? 

same issue!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi all, and @lwrmom ! For us to help, we really need a video of the issue. If you could send this to us, we can help with the issue. 

I am getting the same problem as well. I go to upload a picture from my computer which fits the file size and format that is required however it just continuously shows that is loading the picture and never finishes. I have tried numerous pictures/photos and on different days but never seem to get it to actually load.

https://www.loom.com/share/e0ed3019db39442ab511d6a65bfa487d

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JDMB Thank you for sending over the video - super helpful! Do you mind trying to upload the photo in Chrome instead of Safari to see if that makes a difference? 

Hello! Welcome to the Typeform Community! :blue_heart:

I'm sorry you're having this issue! Can you give us more details on how you'd like to upload this photo? Do you want to add it to your background? Or maybe it is a photo question? It'd also be helpful if you could send us the URL of your form. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you! I hope we can solve this as soon as possible! :pray_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Brandy! Hope you're having a nice day! 

I believe you forgot to post your message here. Do you have any questions? 

Wishing you a great day! :blush:

Hi

Same problem as above. We can’t upload pictures via Wi-Fi or on a computer, but if you use phone data it will upload.

See video I have attached. It just does this forever.

Incidents & Hazards form

Please feel free to test the form which we make available to staff.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @GeordieG Thanks for stopping by! It sounds like there is a network issue preventing you from uploading the images. Is this only happening on one specific wifi? Or every single wifi network you try? If just one wifi network, it may help to contact the network to see if there is something preventing file uploads. 

Hi

Unfortunately it’s happening on different WIFI networks. It’s set up for work but I’ve even tested it at home and in a cafe in the city.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@GeordieG - i would suggest raising a support ticket at this link… that way you have two vectors working for you