Answered

Suspending account without deleting it

How do I suspend my account without deleting it?  I am a seasonal user and don’t want to lose my previous years’ work.

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 July 2021, 22:51

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @don Welcome to the community! It isn’t possible to suspend an account, per se, but you can downgrade to our free plan. 

Would that work for you? 

How do I change to the free account?  We are a non-profit organization if that matters.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @don If you follow the steps in the post above, it will walk you through downgrading to a free account. :grin:

I represent a non-profit. We only need to query the local residents in our small town once a year (technically, only once every two years) so I am using the Free version. However, I would like to get more than ten responses to each survey. Can I sign up for a one- or two-month Basic subscription?

You seem to be suggesting to @don (above) that he purchase a basic account for the month or two that he needs it and then downgrade to a free account. Is that really what you recommend?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@CathyT - this is from another user

that seems to be the case - that process would allow you to create your survey, get the number of responses that you need and then, when you downgrade to a free account, the survey might be ‘locked’ until you reactivate your paid account for the next version. 

one alternative to explore, potentially, would be to find an agency partner who could create and host/run the survey for you, and then keep it ‘alive’ in a ‘parking lot’ workspace of theirs until you need it next. That would be a paid-for service, i am assuming, BUT it would mean that you have less paperwork/hassle to go through in terms of activating/downgrading a paid account every so often. 

I would have pointed you to the Agency Directory (see the “Hire an Expert” link on the Community home page) but it is going back to the Typeform main page at the moment as they are re-setting the agency directory into a new application. Look for it soon if that is an option you want to consider. 

cheers

des

Hello good day 

so if I downgrade back to free account I don’t loose all my typeforms  right ? 

But I can then reactivate them back when I pay for the basic plan ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Davebugo That’s correct! Depending on the features you have on the forms, you may not be able to publish them, but you should be able to still access the forms in your workspace.