Question

Typeform urls not working after changing plans

• 30 November 2021
  • 9 replies

keeps asking me to upgrade and eventually to mortgage my house!

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @notworking Can you share the URL of your form and a screenshot of the error message you’re seeing so we can better help you? 

https://www.typeform.com/private-typeform/?utm_source=typeform.com-17720636-plus&utm_medium=typeform&utm_content=typeform-private&utm_campaign=i4trLtZV

I must’ve upgraded/downgraded plans 15x in order to get it to work again. All because I did the 35% off Black Friday deal that I was flooded with advertising with. I think I’m now back to my original plan, no deal, and the Typeform not working. I couldn’t find that “publish” button either.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @notworking Thanks! Can you send a screenshot of the error? The publish button can be found here: 

Its stuck on “trial” mode. And there’s no “publish” on the top right. Also, my plan is way less than the amount of responses per month. ALL BECAUSE I gave in to a Black Friday deal paying you guys annually, which I now don’t even have now

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @notworking Can you please send a screenshot of the error you receive when trying to publish the form? It should look similar to my one above. 

Everything is greyed out, and won’t let me click either of these options, including the X. This screen gets completely frozen and refreshing it doesn’t help.

hello?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @notworking Can you please click the publish button? 

One thing to remember is that the community is peer-to-peer help and we can’t access your account. If this isn’t fixed by pressing ‘publish’, I would suggest you contact our support team and add a little video so they can see the problem ‘in action’. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @notworking! I hope you're having a nice day! :wave_tone2:
I was just wondering if you were able to publish your form? If not, did you contact our Support team? We hope you were able to solve your issue! Wishing you a great day!