Answered

Typeform won't let me increase my response limit because I'm on the yearly plan

• 24 September 2021
  • 5 replies

I’m on the basic plan, but paid for a year, with a limit of 250 responses. I want to upgrade to 750 responses for this month only (pay monthly). But Typeform only says this will go into affect after the year subscription has renewed. How can I temporarily upgrade to 750 responses? 

icon

Best answer by Liz 27 September 2021, 16:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @murrayjus Happy Monday! Our billing team can help you with this, as they’ll be able to access your account and billing directly whereas we can’t here in the community. If you haven’t already, you can contact them from the email on your account here

If you have any questions in the meantime, please let us know!

I already wrote them and nothing. This is horrible customer support

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @murrayjus Our support team hasn’t received any emails from your account email. Did you happen to contact them from a different email other than your account email? If so, would you mind sending that to me via DM so I can relay that information to them? 

Do you have an actual e-mail? Just because the only support I could find was a Typeform support page, which I did submit. 

The issue I’m having is that I paid for a year on the basic plan with a 250 person response limit, which is our normal capacity, but every once in a while we do several surveys at once and that amount increases. 

Anyway, I tried to upgrade from 250 to 750 on the monthly plan, but it said it wouldn’t start until July of 2022 (note: we purchased the annual subscription last July). Given the urgency of the situation (we’re going to need more than 250) and the lack of responsiveness, I just paid for the entire year. 

Is there any way to (a) get a refund for that last payment and pay month by month, and (b) increase the amount to more than 750 just for the month? 

And the e-mail I sent from was justin@reallifeglobal.com (the account that we are registered under)