Answered

Unable to Access Account via Google Chrome

• 15 October 2021
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello!  For the past two days, I have not been able to login to my account via Google Chrome browser. 

I receive the following error message:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>

<Code>RequestHeaderSectionTooLarge</Code>

<Message>Your request header section exceeds the maximum allowed size.</Message>

<MaxSizeAllowed>8192</MaxSizeAllowed>

<RequestId>WDC72M02PMH5DPCR</RequestId>

<HostId>J+hbkjYvq36gLNgUzxeSlv04w3z5I+JL0fHXJqgQpXjsDxE6cVlK9P8bxyOQQU33DVGILZ67ZrU=</HostId>

</Error>

Any thoughts/help on this?

icon

Best answer by TiffanyM 25 October 2021, 12:38

View original

11 replies

Hi @TiffanyM! This is from another user.

Did you try to clear the cache of your browser? This worked for in me in a while ago.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Paulo!  I’ll try that.  Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know if that doesn’t work, @TiffanyM ! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Liz, I will!  Thank you.  I’m trying to do so without messing with all of my saved info.  Will let you know . ..

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @TiffanyM ! Did that work for you? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TiffanyM! I was just wondering if you were able to follow Paulo's suggestion? I hope you were able to solve it! Don't forget to let us know! Cheers! :wink:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Liz and @Gabi Amaral,

Thanks for checking again.  For some reason, I have to open an Incognito window on Chrome to access it.  Still unsure as to why.  But, for now, I’ll say this is resolved. :smirk:

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear that worked, @TiffanyM ! Thanks for the update! :grinning:

Hello! 
I had the same issue. I had to delete cookies (only clearing local storage didn’t help). And then logging in again, and all worked. This whole thing started right after I registered and pressed the button to create my first form. Very bad first experience so far. 

Marcell

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Marcell from Proxytool Thanks for stopping by and letting us know that worked for you! 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I hope your experience gets better now, @Marcell from Proxytool! In the meantime, don't hesitate to ping us in case you have any questions or issues. We'll try our best to help you!