Answered

What plan is UTM tracking in?

• 23 June 2021
  • 2 replies

I have looked at the Pricing Page but I can’t tell what plan UTM parameters are included in. I see an article saying that UTM being on may block your typeform from being published but it doesn’t say what plan it’s included in. 

icon

Best answer by Mariana 23 June 2021, 09:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Laure-MarcoPolo. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

The  UTM is a code snippet in your typeform URL that shows you the source of your responders. You can check for these values in your analytics reports to gain insights on the marketing performance of your typeform. So you can do that, you'll need to connect your typeform to Google Analyticshere you can find the step by step. Note the integration works for all the Typeform plans, but it requires you have a Google Analytics account. 

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions =)

Hello Typeform Community,

I agree with @Laure-MarcoPolo, it doesn’t say anything about the UTM tracking and also the moment I try to active them (in another account where I am a paid customer with another startup) it comes up this message (please, check screenshot attached) regarding a paid plan.

So, I am wondering if this features is a paid or not paid feature, and if it is, which paid plan.

Thanks.

Cheers,