Answered

Cancellation of service

Hello,

I'm going to stop using your service.

The payment request has been made without cancellation of the Typeform subscription today.

The payment was not approved because the stopped card was registered.

I don't think I'll use it for a while because it's not frequently used.

Please cancel the payment and change it to a free plan as of today.

I hope you are always healthy.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Liz 25 August 2022, 16:43

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Seunghoon Jeong Thanks for stopping by the community. 

To cancel your subscription, you’ll need to follow the steps here

If you have any trouble with this, please contact our support team directly here. 😀

Dear supplier,

I would like to know if is it possible to cancel the invoice number 3696984, the plan is no longer being used at the university and it was automatically renewed this month.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HI @miriam.fontoura I’ve added your post here where we have the solution. 

Please what is the link for me to speak with the billing team. I can't get a refund for the purchase on my card and I haven't received proof of my cancellation.I'm searching.I bought wrong and canceled the same day. 
Thanks. 

PS 

It's worth my English I'm Brazilian.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Leila Brito I’ve added your post here where we have the answer. 😀

Thank you. I thank you for your attention and I look forward to your solution.

Liz, bom dia 

Por favor, até agora não recebi o comprovante de cancelamento e o valor esta ativo em minha fatura. 

Não usei o serviço de vocês nem um dia e não sei mais o que fazer para resolver.

Não é correto. 

Pedi o cancelamento

Escrevi na comunidade

Fiz o cancelamento pelo link indicado pelo Typeform

Comuniquei o meu Banco.

Preciso por favor, do cancelamento da cobrança urgente.

Obrigada.

Liz, good morningPlease, until now I have not received proof of cancellation and the amount is active on my invoice.I haven't used your service for a day and I don't know what else to do to solve it.It is not correct.I asked for the cancellationI wrote in the communityI canceled through the link indicated by TypeformI notified my bank.Please I need to cancel the charge urgently.Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Leila Brito you will need to contact our billing team at the link above for more help with this. 

URGENT - I need to alter my subscription, in fact cancel it, as I no longer need it, Ive retired.  I found an address for Typeform in Spain and sent a special delivery letter but had not reply. I had not advanced notice of the renewal and the money was taken before I could change anything.  Any assistance very much welcomed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Andrew Radio I’ve added your post here on the steps you need to take if you’re having trouble canceling your account. 

• A

Andrew Radio

2 days ago

I no longer require the subscription to Typeform as I’m retired and where I used to work has ceased to trade. I took the subscription out on my personal account in 2021 as we needed it urgently, hence it was not taken by the company. I received no notification about its renewal until I got the email saying the money had been taken. I immediately logged in and cancelled the account but I could not find anywhere to request an immediate refund. I found a Typeform European address in Madrid and sent a letter a few weeks ago, no reply. The loss of nearly £300 is a serious challenge. I am happy to discuss a reduced refund but as I have taken all necessary steps to cancel the account and you can see it’s not be accessed for over a year, I do expect a sensitive and understanding reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Andrew Radio You will need to use the link above to contact our billing team for further help with this.