Answered

I NEED TO SPEAK WITH SUPPORT

Userlevel 1

I have an issue that has been going on and putting my business on hold for nearly 3 weeks now. 2 forms disappeared, now I’ve found that 2 forms have logic that is no longer working and was as recently as last week. I have tweeted, emailed, EVERYTHING - I saw there is live chat if you upgrade to the business plan - so I did that...I followed the instructions on where to find live chat - its not an option in my account. I NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE OR CHAT - whatever - to get this addressed TODAY. This is an absolute complete stop for me in my business - if I have pay for priority support or there is something I need to do to get this resolved PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I just want help so this can work again PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

icon

Best answer by Gabriel 3 May 2022, 09:26

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Rene Stark - if you are on the Business plan, if you go into your Profile then Settings you will see Live Chat as an option - that’s how i access it.. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you John - I saw and tried that - its not there and i purposely upgraded for  that reason...

Badge +5

Hi @Rene Stark , I assume you have contacted support, if so I should be able to find your correspondence. 

This topic explain how to contact support, remember to use your Typeform account email

What email address did you write to? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rene Stark I talked to our support team, and they let me know they’ve been communicating with you in your ticket since early May about the below topic. 

Since they’re looking into the bug for you, the best thing to do is to continue to reply in the thread you already have open with them. 

Userlevel 1

Hi I am on with support now you can close or delete this if you want - thx!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah glad to hear! Thanks for letting us know, @Rene Stark ! 😀

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am having the exact same issue and can’t access the email associated with the account, unfortunately, but I don’t have the live chat option in my pro account either….I do need to speak with support somehow - can anybody assist me on this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @pantry support The post below has more information on how to contact our support team. 😀

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @Liz, thanks for info!

I thought the Pro plan just changed it’s name to Business. Does the Pro plan not include chat support?

If not, is there no other way to contact support if I don’t have access to the email associated with my account? I have filled out the request to be contacted by support and/or sales with my business email: kody@pointsurconsulting.com a few times. 

Thanks!

I’m highly motivated and I need minimal support here, just need to talk to someone!

I need to speak with support! You have charged me incorrectly

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Scotty123 - you’ll need to raise a support ticket to get in touch with the Billing folks - here’s the lnk 

des

Thanks - is there a tel number or live chat?

Is any admin receiving these messages!?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Scotty123 Sorry to hear you’re having account issues, there isn’t a phone number but if you follow the link that @john.desborough shared you’ll be able to create a ticket for the billing team who will assist you