Answered

Invoice and billing discrepancy

My account only shows 2 invoices, Jan/Feb, but my card was charged a WAY higher amount in March, when I was supposedly already downgraded to the FREE plan! Anyone can help?

18000-03 Other cost of service (Singapore)

15-Mar-22

AMEX

Typeform

$85.14

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 May 2022, 17:12

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @abcdefg The best thing to do would be to contact our billing team, as they have access to your account and payments. You can do so from the email on your account here

Hi, the link for the support team contact page is broken. Is there an email address that I can contact directly? Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@helloNR - i sent the support team a note to let them know that it was not working

nothing is listed on status.typeform.com either.. . 

des

I just need to get in touch with the support team ASAP about a refund for my boss. If anyone could let me know about how to get in contact, I would very much appreciate it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @helloNR The link is working again so you should be able to contact them. 😀

Hi  @Liz I have not heard back from the support team since last week! I really need some clarity on why I was charged the extra amount… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@abcdefg - the support team is connected to the Typeform Billing team and they will get back to you. Raise another ticket if you like, but make sure to use the same email as is on file as the account owner (and at the risk of sounding pedantic, check the spam folder - that is where the first response i ever got went …. )

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @abcdefg I’ve reached out to the billing team to ask about your ticket, and they’re still working through the backlog from over the weekend. That being said, they will respond to you shortly!