Answered

Live Support Option Not Available on my Pro Account

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello community,

Our organization has had a pro account for years and I have some questions related to billing. I have reviewed the FAQs and other resources extensively and can’t find the specific info I need. However, I would like to speak with someone through chat or by any means necessary.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 19 July 2022, 21:21

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @pantry support Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. 

You’ll need to be on our Business plan or higher in order to have the chat support feature. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @Liz - I thought the Pro plan just changed it’s name to Business. Does the Pro plan not include chat support?

If not, is there no other way to contact support if I don’t have access to the email associated with my account? I have filled out the request to be contacted by support and/or sales with my business email: kody@pointsurconsulting.com a few times. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @pantry support No, I’m afraid it doesn’t. Our support team let me know that they haven’t received any messages from that email, but if you haven’t already, I would suggest contacting them directly here

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Liz,

Just to be clear, I never emailed support, I didn’t know that was an option. I have used a form to contact support - I can’t contact support from within the account because I don’t have access to the email used to create the account, it’s an info@ email and we’ve had some staff turnover. 

I have filled out this form (available when you are NOT logged in) but haven’t heard back from Typeform. I literally need five minutes of someone’s time to ask questions in private to someone who works in billing for Typeform:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @pantry support Our support team let me know that they responded to your email on Monday. Did you receive that email? If not, it may be helpful to look in the spam inbox, as they can sometimes end up in there. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Liz thanks for sticking with me here - I don’t have anything from Typeform support, nothing in spam/other/archive, nada.

Please let me know the best way to get in touch with the support team in this case.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, do you have a different email you can be contacted from and/or do you have email filtering that might have prevented the response from being sent to your inbox, @pantry support ?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I can be contracted at kody@plentifulapp.com - there shouldn’t be any filtering there...if they can try the plentifulapp email that would be great!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Liz, I am super appreciative of your support so far and I think we’re getting close but I have been trying to work with you / the community for support for over a week - is there any way to contact Typeform support directly? I still haven’t received an email through either kody@pointsurconsulting.com or kody@plentifulapp.com - please help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @pantry support asking our support team to contact you! 😁

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Liz I still haven’t heard from support at either of the two emails I’d provided - I've been trying to reach support now for two weeks - we only have a week left before our billing cycle turns over and we don’t have the information we need to make an informed decision - can you help me reach someone ASAP?!?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @pantry support Apologies for the delay, as I was on holiday. Our support team has tried to contact you through multiple emails, and if you still have not received an email from them, I would advise contacting your email service provider to see if they are filtering emails (which would prevent you from receiving them).