Reminder of changes to free plans

• 20 October 2021
  • 7 replies
Reminder of changes to free plans
Userlevel 3
Badge

Note: if you created a new Typeform account after June 8, 2021 these changes don’t apply to you

Calling all Typeform users on a free plan 📢

Just wanted to give you a heads-up about the imminent changes to Free Typeform plans, in case you missed the email we sent out in September.

We're in the process of migrating anyone on a Free plan to the new version of the plan, which has some key differences:

New Free Plan

Old Free Plan

Unlimited typeforms

3 typeforms

10 questions per typeform (which includes Endings)

10 questions per typeform

10 responses per month

100 responses per month

Templates

Templates

Reports and basic metrics

(drop-off insights available in the Business plan)

Reports and metrics (including Drop-off rates)

Zapier, Automate.io, GSheets, Slack, Mailchimp, Airtable, Hubspot, Pipedrive

(Google Analytics available in the Business plan)

Google Analytics

Embed your typeform in a web page

Embed your typeform in a web page

Download your data

Download your data

Unlimited use of Logic 

Limited question branching / Logic Jumps

Multiple Endings

Limited thank you screens

Self notification when someone completes your typeform

Self notification when someone completes your typeform

Scores

Hidden Fields

Your revised plan will give you access to unlimited typeforms and a bunch of new integrations but will reduce your response limit from 100 per month to 10 per month. Check out @Marta 's detailed explanation about the differences here for more info on the changes:

If you're on an old version of the Free plan your account will be migrated over to the new version between October 5, 2021 and December 21, 2021. Keep an eye on your inbox to find out when this change is taking place for you.

Please let us know if you have any questions about the changes to the free plans.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you for this, @jake.moody !! The table is super helpful!

Hi @jake.moody ! I am still showing a limit of 3 typeforms in my free account - do we know when this will change to unlimited tyepforms? Thanks!

Badge

Does anyone know why I am being prompted to upgrade when I am not using any of the above free features ? The popup under publish says I am using Logic Jumps and multiple endings, but these are listed under the free plan...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@rachelonpointe - welcome to the community

a quick question: how many questions do you have in your form? are you using a welcome screen as well? how many ending screens do you have? each one of those accounts for 1 ‘question’ and you have a limit of 10 (welcome +question count+ ending count = max 10) 

if you have more, then that may be why you are seeing the message. 

if you can provide a screen shot of your Create workspace showing question list and then describe your logic jumps, we might be able help you better. 

thanks

des

Badge

Thanks John, I have 7 total including the welcome and different endings. So wouldn’t be a 10 limit issue I don’t think.

Can anyone help with this? I am still showing a limit of 3 typeforms in my free account - do we know when this will change to unlimited tyepforms? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Just popping in here to give an update that we’ve removed the 10 question limit for the Free plan. :)