Answered

Unable to Access Account via Google Chrome

• 15 October 2021
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello!  For the past two days, I have not been able to login to my account via Google Chrome browser. 

I receive the following error message:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>

<Code>RequestHeaderSectionTooLarge</Code>

<Message>Your request header section exceeds the maximum allowed size.</Message>

<MaxSizeAllowed>8192</MaxSizeAllowed>

<RequestId>WDC72M02PMH5DPCR</RequestId>

<HostId>J+hbkjYvq36gLNgUzxeSlv04w3z5I+JL0fHXJqgQpXjsDxE6cVlK9P8bxyOQQU33DVGILZ67ZrU=</HostId>

</Error>

Any thoughts/help on this?

icon

Best answer by TiffanyM 25 October 2021, 12:38

View original

12 replies

Hi @TiffanyM! This is from another user.

Did you try to clear the cache of your browser? This worked for in me in a while ago.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Paulo!  I’ll try that.  Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know if that doesn’t work, @TiffanyM ! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Liz, I will!  Thank you.  I’m trying to do so without messing with all of my saved info.  Will let you know . ..

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @TiffanyM ! Did that work for you? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TiffanyM! I was just wondering if you were able to follow Paulo's suggestion? I hope you were able to solve it! Don't forget to let us know! Cheers! :wink:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Liz and @Gabi Amaral,

Thanks for checking again.  For some reason, I have to open an Incognito window on Chrome to access it.  Still unsure as to why.  But, for now, I’ll say this is resolved. :smirk:

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear that worked, @TiffanyM ! Thanks for the update! :grinning:

Hello! 
I had the same issue. I had to delete cookies (only clearing local storage didn’t help). And then logging in again, and all worked. This whole thing started right after I registered and pressed the button to create my first form. Very bad first experience so far. 

Marcell

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Marcell from Proxytool Thanks for stopping by and letting us know that worked for you! 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I hope your experience gets better now, @Marcell from Proxytool! In the meantime, don't hesitate to ping us in case you have any questions or issues. We'll try our best to help you! 

Workaround solution

1. Force yourself to the main website: typeform.com/contact
  2. Click on signup button at the top
  3. Signup with Google (because I have my Google account connected)
  4. Should just log you in