Product Digest

⚙️ Integrations Digest #2 - March 2021 - Better Interactivity & Productivity with Typeform’s Integrations 🧠

• 4 March 2021
  • 8 replies
⚙️ Integrations Digest #2 - March 2021 - Better Interactivity & Productivity with Typeform’s Integrations  🧠
Userlevel 4

Hello again! I’m back for another round of integration updates! Happy March, which means happy [almost] Spring! I’m spending my first winter on the East Coast of the US after living in sunny California for the last 10 years, so I’m very much hoping that the proverb about March coming in like a lion 🦁 and going out like a lamb 🐑 very much holds true.

I’m here today to talk (write? trying to keep it conversational here) about three integrations that we’ve launched with two amazing tools. First, we’ll talk about Thinkific, an online education platform empowering creators globally to grow their businesses by offering all the tools, technology, and resources to create, sell, and market online courses. 

Then, we’ll chat about our integration with Asana, a collaboration and productivity tool, and one that we’re especially big fans of around our [remote] office 😉 .

Thinkific

Calling all entrepreneurs, bloggers, thought leaders, and anyone seeking to share their knowledge with the world 📣. 

Whether you're a wellness coach, a fitness instructor, or a creative consultant, Thinkific is here to help you grow your brand, reach more customers, and increase your income—entirely online. If you're looking to expand your business or pivot because face-to-face coaching and training isn't possible right now, Thinkific is an ideal way to transform your brick & mortar business into an online one. 💻 

Lucky for us, and you, we've got ✨ two ✨integrations with Thinkific:

Thinkific - Course Reviews Integration

Our first integration allows course creators to easily design and launch personalized typeforms to collect students' course reviews. Once a student submits a review via typeform, it automatically syncs to the creator's Thinkific portal so that they can instantly see all course feedback and learn how to improve their future course offerings.

If you want to make it really easy for your students to complete a course review typeform, you can use Typeform's Hidden Fields feature to personalize the typeform with their name and automatically pass in their email address so that they don't need to manually enter it. As long as the student's email address used in the Hidden Field matches the email address on file in the Thinkific portal, you'll be good to go.

You can integrate with Thinkific from the Connect Panel within your Typeform builder or head straight to the integration via this link. Get all the info on setting up the course reviews integration here on our Help Center.

Thinkific - Course Recommendations Integration 

Our second integration with Thinkific allows course creators to automatically recommend courses to students via Typeform. With the course recommendation integration, you can create an interactive quiz to automatically recommend what course a student should take next based on their interests and typeform responses. 

Link your courses to typeform quiz endings and students will automatically be directed to the course homepage once they submit their typeform. This is a great way to keep students engaged once they’ve completed a course, gather helpful insights on students’ preferences, and get feedback on your courses.

You can integrate with Thinkific from the Connect Panel within your Typeform builder or head straight to the integration via this link. Here's all the deets on to how to set up the Thinkific course recommendation quiz integration.

Asana

Asana is one of the tools that powers Typeform’s internal workflows so I can proudly say that we “dogfed” this integration to ourselves for a few months before we officially launched it 😎. I tried to feed this one to my dog, Theo, but he was more interested in eating my lunch. Ah, well. 

If you're using Typeform to capture requests, feedback, orders, or anything that requires additional follow-up, then you probably want a way to track all of those responses as they roll in. That's where Asana comes in. With the Typeform for Asana integration you can easily automate the process of converting typeform responses into Asana tasks or subtasks. 

Choose to associate your tasks or subtasks with a particular project so that it's easy to remember where they're stored. Since Typeform and Asana are both designed with collaboration in mind, this integration allows you to assign roles to certain responses so that you can ensure the right person is notified when they need to follow up.  Plus, all of the typeform's questions and responses are stored in each newly created task or subtask so that you and your team members have it on hand for future reference.

You can integrate with Asana from the Connect Panel within your Typeform builder or head straight to the integration via this link. As always, there's a Help Center guide if you get stuck while setting up.

Typeform integrates with many more productivity tools than just Asana—have a look at our full list of productivity-related integrations here. If it’s not listed, let us know here!

Thanks for tuning in to this second edition of the Integrations Digest! I’ll be back next month with more tips and tricks on how to get the most out of Typeform by integrating your forms, surveys, and quizzes with your favorite tools. In the meantime, we’d love to hear your feedback, questions, requests—whatever your heart desires—in the comments!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@rachelmkalt - well done.. i have been exploring Thinkific as an option for part of my business will probably push me over the edge, in a good way lol. 

thanks for your thoroughness and the links to the other doco - that helps a lot

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes!!! Love Thinkific and Asana!!!

And @john.desborough I built a course on Thinkific last year, and it’s SUCH an easy platform to get started with. Highly recommend! And it’s so nice that Typeform integrates directly because previously, I had to embed typeforms into the course. More time saved now with the integration!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

And @john.desborough I built a course on Thinkific last year, and it’s SUCH an easy platform to get started with. Highly recommend! And it’s so nice that Typeform integrates directly because previously, I had to embed typeforms into the course. More time saved now with the integration!

@Liz - thanks for the feedback.. just getting set to start the work with it next week after trying to take an Easter break.. 

this looks like a good idea lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Awesome stuff! :muscle:

I’ve been meaning to dive into Thinkific for some time. Now, with this direct Typeform integration, I appear to have an extra reason to do it :nerd: .

@john.desborough I am loving the Easter Wine Hunt idea. It needs to turn into a tradition, that’s the one thing I know for sure. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

And @john.desborough I built a course on Thinkific last year, and it’s SUCH an easy platform to get started with. Highly recommend! And it’s so nice that Typeform integrates directly because previously, I had to embed typeforms into the course. More time saved now with the integration!

@Liz - thanks for the feedback.. just getting set to start the work with it next week after trying to take an Easter break.. 

this looks like a good idea lol

yes hahahahah!!! What a great idea for a tradition! This’ll be me on Sunday morning searching for the wine: 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@rachelmkalt thanks for this post about the integration with the LMS, I am trying to do something similar with Learndash.

Is that in the product roadmap?

i.e. Embedding the Typeform in the course, and having it integrated so that all hidden field recalls work in any configuration. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@rachelmkalt thanks for this post about the integration with the LMS, I am trying to do something similar with Learndash.

Is that in the product roadmap?

i.e. Embedding the Typeform in the course, and having it integrated so that all hidden field recalls work in any configuration. 

@kabir.mathur or @rachelmkalt do you happen to know? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@rcolwell @Liz Unfortunately, an integration with Learndash isn’t on our immediate roadmap. I’d encourage you to reach out to the Learndash team to see if they’d be open to building the integration using our APIs. We’d be happy to support them if they do decide to build the integration.