Answered

Changes on the free plan?

Hi all,

I’ve just seen the email about the changes to different Typeform plans. Although I’m a happy paid user with one job, I also coordinate a side-project which only has the free Typeform (and sadly doesn’t have budget to upgrade). We’re about to send out a form to 50 people. When the changes to the paid plans come in, does that affect the free plan that I’m currently on? Will I be able to collect 100 or 10 responses per month?

Thanks!!

icon

Best answer by Mariana 7 May 2021, 11:19

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Secretariat. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

As we rollout these new plans, your free plan will not change. However, we are still defining our approach to free plans moving forward. After the new paid plans are fully released (by mid-June), any changes to the free plan will be communicated in advance.

Sorry I can't give you more info yet, we'll make sure to openly communicate any changes in due course.

Hope this helps! 

Hi @Mariana ,

Thanks so much for your reply! That’s really helpful. Just to confirm - there won’t be any changes to the 100 responses before at least mid-June?

Many thanks,

Lily

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Secretariat. My pleasure! =)

That's correct: I can confirm that nothing before mid-June is planned. 

Happy Friday! :sunglasses:

Hello,

I need some help. I upgraded my plan from Free to another one with 1000 responses. I saw the new plan with the 1000 responses. And now, I logged in and it said that I am still in the free plan. What’s going on? What can I do to resolve this problem ? I need to collect from 1st of june to 14th of june. 

Please help

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Malo If you haven’t already, I’d suggest reaching out to our support team here from your account email. They’ll be able to take a look at your billing and narrow down what’s happening with your account. Let us know if you have any troubles getting ahold of them!

Hi @Liz and @Mariana ,

I’m confused about whether I still have 100 responses during this month, as you confirmed last month. The webpage is showing some contradictory messages (see screenshots below). Could you please confirm as soon as possible? Many thanks!

Hi @Malo If you haven’t already, I’d suggest reaching out to our support team here from your account email. They’ll be able to take a look at your billing and narrow down what’s happening with your account. Let us know if you have any troubles getting ahold of them!

Thanks @Liz everyting is OK now. :grinning:

Does it mean that my plan will not accept more than 100 responses, but only 10? How do I know until when I will have 100 answers available.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @mel cipolla. Thanks for joining the Typeform Community =) 

I moved your question here where the answer is. As stated above, after the new paid plans are fully released (by mid-June), any changes to the free plan will be communicated in advance. We'll make sure to openly communicate any changes in due course. 

Let us know if you have any other questions! 

Hi @Liz and @Mariana ,

I’m confused about whether I still have 100 responses during this month, as you confirmed last month. The webpage is showing some contradictory messages (see screenshots below). Could you please confirm as soon as possible? Many thanks!

Hi @Mariana  -  do you have any thoughts on this question?

Many thanks!