Embed typeform on Shopify

• 22 September 2022
  • 7 replies

I.m having issues embedding typeform to Shopify

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ZAIA Could you share what issues you’re experiencing specifically and any screenshots/videos? 

I have the also problems. The embedded quiz is not displayed in full size. Event though, width and height is set to 100%. 

This is the code:

<div data-tf-widget="I3AjWNgA" data-tf-opacity="100" style="width:100%;height:100%;"></div><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

This is the result.:

https://paceheads.com/pages/neue-produkte-paceheads-abo-umfrage

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Paceheads could you try adjusting the height to a specific size like 500px? Let me know if that doesn’t work. 

Yes, setting a fixed height solved the problem but maybe causes issues on different screen resolutions?

On mobile I noticed, that I have so start the poll manually. On Desktop the first questions shows up after loading the page.

Can I set up the mobile view also that way? That a user always sees the first question after page load?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Paceheads Could you clarify what happens on mobile? Are you seeing a welcome screen? If so, this is expected behavior, and the post below can walk you through removing that welcome screen. 

Yes, some of the solutions mentioned there worked. I added data-tf-inline-on-mobile to the code snipped. Thanks a lot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear that worked, @Paceheads ! Thanks for letting us know. 😀