Answered

export score results

• 25 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

hello Liz, its me again!

after responding my évaluation form, id like my students to sign a self report doc.

i Know typeform generate à linkcode for each result: is it possible to have à buttons Link on the end page  that lead students to their own results?

it would be gréât and so natural:):) 

good time inChicago? Paris is very sunny today but 6degrees celsius 😀😃🙂

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 25 November 2021, 12:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Guigin! I hope you're having a nice day! :wave_tone2:

It's Thanksgiving in the US 🦃  so Liz is not around! I'm afraid it's not possible to have a link button leading your students to their own results in the ending page. However, there are several workarounds I can suggest you! Let's do it!

1st option - Use the recall information in the ending to show their scores! You can create different variables such as @score and recall this information in the end, so your students will see their results in the ending page. This is probably the easier option!

2nd option - We also have a respondent notification feature. This will send your respondent an email with the information you’d like in there after they submit the form. You can also create variables and use the recall information on this email to show their results!

3rd option - If you want to be even more specific, you can connect your form to a google sheet, create a google slide (or doc) and merge template. Then, you can use an add-on like Document Studio to create the output report in pdf format and send a customized email to your students with their results! 

That's it! Let me know if you have any other questions. I'd be happy to help! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 1

Thanks Gaby! i checked it , your second method seems to be top!

I forgot thanksgiving in America... happy thanksgiving for all America 🎅 and thank you Gaby you were my Santa klaus this time

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Guigin Just wanted to pop by and say hello! Hope the weather in Paris is a little warmer ha! Were you able to implement the second option @Gabi Amaral provided above? :grin: Let us know if you need help doing so!