Modify pop up behaviour

• 24 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
  • Sharing wisdom
  • 27 replies

Hello,

Thanks for welcoming me on this community. I am looking to display the form on my site, as a pop up . but with a behaviour. For exemple, pop up after 10 seconds. Is it possible ?

Thanks in advanced.

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 25 November 2021, 12:10

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @FPBB! Welcome to the Typeform Community! 

Yes, it's possible! You just need to go to Share > Embed in a web page > Select "Popup" and click in the advanced settings. Over there, you can toggle on the "Custom launch options", selecting "After a set time". Take a look at the screenshot below to see where you can do that! :wink:

We also have an article explaining what advanced embedding options we offer. Make sure to take a look at it!

Let me know if you have any more questions, we'd be happy to help! Wishing you a great day! :wink:

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thanks @Gabi Amaral , this is exactly what I was looking for :thumbsup: .

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello everyone,

I am back on this post because, yes the pop up is launching, but I put the code on all pages via WP Insert header and Footer.

I set the time to open at 3s. Therefore, when a user closes the pop up without having completed the conversation, the pop up will show up again on each page after 3 seconds. This can be annoying to the user.

Is there a way to set the pop up to close and not to pop again if a user clicks on the “close” button (the X button) ?

Thanks in advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @FPBB I’m afraid we don’t have a setting within the embed code that won’t show the form if the respondent has already clicked the ‘x’ button, but I can share this as a suggestion to our product team.