Answered

Unable to publish form even with the right plan

• 23 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi,

is there a bug in typeform today? I can not publish my form even though I checked every question and option used to be sure it is allowed by my plan (Plus).

Is this a bug someone already experienced please? Many thanks for any help on this!

Best,

Mohamed

icon

Best answer by Zaina 23 November 2021, 21:51

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Zaina Would you mind providing more information about the issue? For example, what is the reason provided in the error message when trying to publish your form? 

Thanks!

Hi Liz, thank your for your message!

The error message is

“Upgrade your plan to publish

Your typeform uses one or more features not available in your plan.
To publish, remove any such features or upgrade your plan.”

But I checked every question and option of the form to make sure there is nothing not allowed with the Plus plan

Hi again Liz, it was the Google Tag Manager integration which was sill activated aftter we downgraded our plan from business to plus! (thanks typeform support team for the help)!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Zaina Could you send a screenshot of the error, please? The error should show us which features specifically are causing that message. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @Zaina I realize we must have sent our messages at exactly the same time ha! Glad you were able to get it figured out - good to know about the GTM integration! If there’s anything else we can help with, please let us know.