Answered

Typeform feature display form

• 29 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi Everyone, 

Is there such thing as a Typeform that displays all or lots of the different features in Typeform ? 

I’d like to use it for potential clients or when doing demo’s so I can showcase the different features using Typefrm itself rather than a presentation. 

That would be great if anyone knows of such a magical form 😁

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 January 2021, 17:45

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HI @Currently Jason :) Our templates gallery here has a lot of great examples, but I think the personality quizzes are a fantastic example of various features on our forms since it requires use of logic jumps and various different questions. 

There might be others here, too, that have examples of their forms they’d be willing to share (possibly @john.desborough  or @ChayaBluma !), but hopefully that’s a good start!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz @Currently Jason  @ChayaBluma 

great idea @Currently Jason - i have done similar things with other technologies in the past (ie using Cold Fusion to dynamically create data driven pages of a presentation instead of using ppt) and have been starting to do something similar with Typeform.  

biggest issue for me so far is that there are a lot of really cool things that you can do with Typeform in the context of any given business process - the hard part is trying to piece them all together into a cohesive ‘demo’ for a client where you don’t have to create an almost new demo for each different client (assuming that your clients might have different business process needs)…. personally i am trying to piece together some lead generation, teaser surveys/assessments, etc. that will lead into larger projects that include typeforms for gathering requirements, walking people through the steps of various examinations/self-assessment stages (related to data quality, data/information governance, etc) - that doesn’t expose all the pieces of the suite of functionality.

a side gig that i have is creating/printing shirts with coffee slogans on them and i have used typeform to ask folks to select their faves (here) and a follow-up to go out shortly using the ranking to get them to rank the top ten … also working on the structure i need for a storefront to sell the tshirts using typeform with the Stripe integration. 

if you look through some of the posts about community members here, there are some interesting ways that people have presented ‘about them’ as a typeform - i am working on mine at the moment to try and use another 3 or four features i have seen but not yet used as part of that process. 

i also think that if you look at the extensions possible through Zapier integrations, there is going to be a whole whack of stuff that you would need months to pull into the demo.. just sayin’… 

I am really jazzed about this platform and for an old caffeinated curmudgeon, I am finding that it can do an awful lot of stuff without getting into the API domain.. but i am saving that for when i don’t have to shovel snow or be the at-home teaching assistant for a kindergarten student, hopefully she will get back to school in the next two weeks.. 

just my humble tuppence from the igloo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough First, I love that you print coffee-slogan shirts. :joy:

Second, this is super interesting to read about. I suppose it would feel a little more personal, too, to create a different demo form for each type of customer you may have (even though it’s a little time consuming to setup). @James may be interested in learning more about what you and @Currently Jason build to showcase typeform to clients! I’d like to know, too. 

I return to my native igloo home next week, so I understand the time-constraints with shoveling all the time. :rofl: Seems like the snow is suddenly coming down like crazy now, right?!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@john.desborough First, I love that you print coffee-slogan shirts. :joy:

Second, this is super interesting to read about. I suppose it would feel a little more personal, too, to create a different demo form for each type of customer you may have (even though it’s a little time consuming to setup). @James may be interested in learning more about what you and @Currently Jason build to showcase typeform to clients! I’d like to know, too. 

I return to my native igloo home next week, so I understand the time-constraints with shoveling all the time. :rofl: Seems like the snow is suddenly coming down like crazy now, right?!

@Liz - my wife thought coffee slogans would be better to print than shirts about sarcasm, which she says is my first language…. i think she might be on to something there: we do have coffee meetings but not sarcasm meetings.. just sayin’

will let you know as i put the touches on what the seven other voices in my head say they want to do with typeform … 

it was only a foot of snow that fell .. just a drop.. 

Userlevel 2

@Liz @Currently Jason  @ChayaBluma 

great idea @Currently Jason - i have done similar things with other technologies in the past (ie using Cold Fusion to dynamically create data driven pages of a presentation instead of using ppt) and have been starting to do something similar with Typeform.  

biggest issue for me so far is that there are a lot of really cool things that you can do with Typeform in the context of any given business process - the hard part is trying to piece them all together into a cohesive ‘demo’ for a client where you don’t have to create an almost new demo for each different client (assuming that your clients might have different business process needs)…. personally i am trying to piece together some lead generation, teaser surveys/assessments, etc. that will lead into larger projects that include typeforms for gathering requirements, walking people through the steps of various examinations/self-assessment stages (related to data quality, data/information governance, etc) - that doesn’t expose all the pieces of the suite of functionality.

a side gig that i have is creating/printing shirts with coffee slogans on them and i have used typeform to ask folks to select their faves (here) and a follow-up to go out shortly using the ranking to get them to rank the top ten … also working on the structure i need for a storefront to sell the tshirts using typeform with the Stripe integration. 

if you look through some of the posts about community members here, there are some interesting ways that people have presented ‘about them’ as a typeform - i am working on mine at the moment to try and use another 3 or four features i have seen but not yet used as part of that process. 

i also think that if you look at the extensions possible through Zapier integrations, there is going to be a whole whack of stuff that you would need months to pull into the demo.. just sayin’… 

I am really jazzed about this platform and for an old caffeinated curmudgeon, I am finding that it can do an awful lot of stuff without getting into the API domain.. but i am saving that for when i don’t have to shovel snow or be the at-home teaching assistant for a kindergarten student, hopefully she will get back to school in the next two weeks.. 

just my humble tuppence from the igloo 

Thanks @john.desborough and @Liz I’ve looked at the quizzes and the information and form that @john.desborough linked to (nice work btw). It’s given me some ideas on what I can do so I’ll explore and contemplate them and bit more and I’ll keep you posted on what I come up with. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Currently Jason Can’t wait to see! :)