Typeform's pricing

I have an Ecwid account, and I thought the pricing was expensive but look at yours, it is HUGELY MORE.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @codazar Thanks for stopping by the community and happy Monday! Could you share a bit more about your thoughts on Typeform’s pricing? For example, which plan is expensive and what features would you like to see for the price? This will help me send better feedback to the pricing team. 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @codazar! How are you doing today? 

We'd love to send your feedback about our pricing model to our team. To do so, it'd be important to have more details on why you don't think it's fair. 😉 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

I have been trying to email someone about the pricing for the plans so i can purchase a plan, however no one is responding to my emails. Is there customer service?

Rachel

onelifefitness2003@gmail.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Soberach2003! You can get in touch with our support team via this link. Let us know if you're able to talk to them! 😉

I’ve been emailing them and no one is answering my question. When I go to upgrade my plan it shows a monthly price, but when I go to check out it says it’s going to charge me a yearly fee, there is no monthly payment option. So, is there a monthly payment you can do or does it just bill you yearly? None of the resources on the website answer that question. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Soberach2003 Our support team let me know they responded to both your message yesterday and today. Can you confirm that you received those messages? If not, definitely check spam, as they sometimes end up there!