🤔 [WDYT?] What community content would inspire you?

• 9 December 2020
  • 29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello community :wave:

James here from the community content team. Lovely to meet you all.

We're keen to help you realize the full potential of Typeform by providing you with tips and inspiration. We have lots of useful content spread across our blog and Help Center - and we're keen to add more!

I want to understand what would be most useful to you so we can decide what's the best thing to publish on the community.

Examples of the type of content we already have:

• Long form blog articles featuring real customer stories - e.g. Superhuman

• Shorter, interactive case studies - e.g. The Software House

• Examples of how we're using Typeform internally - e.g. this one 

• Content specifically focused on mitigating implications of the pandemic - e.g. this B2B Customer Pulse survey

• Templates 

• Video guides

Obviously it would be a bit overwhelming if we were to start throwing all of this stuff at you here so I'd really like to know what sort of thing you would expect to see in the community.

Which of these types of content would you like to see here? What else would you like to see us surface here? How do you think the community can help contribute to this content and make it even better? 

Would love to hear your thoughts and feedback before we turn on the community content tap!

29 replies

Badge +5

Another one @james 

We'd find mosr helpful if we could learn different ways how to use the platform to increase sales. Other than that, we'll surely think of any more "technical" questions the community could benefit from!

this time from @Barbora & Brian from AEE 

Badge +5

Hey @james , a new comment from Pete (from Sidvey):

Would love strategic examples of Typerforms that drive conversion.

I told ya, mate. Gotta sell with those beautiful typeforms. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @james , a new comment from Pete (from Sidvey):

Would love strategic examples of Typerforms that drive conversion.

I told ya, mate. Gotta sell with those beautiful typeforms. 

Thanks for the heads up @Gabriel (well, thanks to Pete mainly). You're right - as per usual -  we should deffo start exploring content around using Typeform for driving sales. Will add it to the drawing board :writing_hand:

Userlevel 1

End-to-end tutorials for specific use cases, templates, I also have a couple other types of forms I’d like to see available.