• 15 February 2021
  • 15 replies
Webinar: Collect and qualify leads with the new Typeform
Userlevel 5
Badge +2

:star:The full recording of the webinar can be found below! :star:

Hey beautiful community members!

Amy from the Customer Outcomes team here 👋

I wanted to share with you the webinar recording here in case you missed it (or maybe you weren't aware it ever happened!) 

Here's what we covered in the webinar:

1. Introduction to lead qualification forms - why do it and how to prep

2. Content creation – what questions should you ask and how

3. Branching and lead scoring - how to use advanced logic in our new builder

4. Connecting - how to integrate forms with your marketing automation tools

5. Embedding - how to turn your typeform into a chatbot for lead generation

6. Results - how to use the Results panel to get insights into which questions are working and which are causing drop-off

Here are the links to the articles we mentioned in the webinar:

Connect: 

Hubspot

MailChimp

Salesforce

💡 I would love to hear your feedback and questions about the webinar. How useful was it for? What elements of lead generation/qualification didn't we cover that you would be interested to hear about? Was something unclear? Let me know below…or feel free to use this typeform to give me your honest, anonymous, and candid feedback. Don’t be gentle, there’s always improvements to be made :)

P.S. If you loved this webinar and want to hang out with me as I walk through two other use cases, feel free to join us for part two & part three of this series. Deets below:

March 2, 12 pm ET: The Art of Outcome Quiz Engagement feat.@Jo-Shan 

March 16, 12 pm ET: Better Feedback using Real Conversation feat.@ish 

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@amy.carlson can't wait for this. I'm gonna be sat right at the front of the class :apple:

Badge +5

Awesome, quite a few folks asked about content around leads. I predict It’ll be a busy one! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@amy.carlson - looking forward to attending this.. Like @James, I will try to find a seat at the front - this is an important topic for all small businesses.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@amy.carlson - was a good session! thank you and @ish 

Badge +5

I enjoyed it too. Very well run! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Agree with everyone! Except I was disappointed with @ish ‘s dad joke, but that’s nothing new. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Agree with everyone! Except I was disappointed with @ish ‘s dad joke, but that’s nothing new. 

haha I’m really good at really bad jokes, @Liz 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Great job @amy.carlson and @ish really well presented. Can't wait for the next one!

Thanks for sharing. We are using SharpSpring Marketing Automation. Does anyone have good experience in hooking up Typefrom with SharpSpring?

Badge +5

Thanks for sharing. We are using SharpSpring Marketing Automation. Does anyone have good experience in hooking up Typefrom with SharpSpring?

Maybe the one and only @Francois (Typeform) has some insight to share with us regarding this integration?

Are we able to watch the recorded version? I couldn't attend it live. 

Thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi there @matt!

Welcome to the community! I suspect we’ll have the recorded version uploaded by tomorrow afternoon CET. And it will include the full introduction, demonstration, and the Q+A at the end. If you have any questions in advance, please feel free to bring them up here and we can answer them in the meantime :tada:

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hey @Matt , just a quick follow-up that the full recording can now be found above! If you have any feedback, or anything you would like to see in future iterations of our webinars, please leave that here!

Cheers!

Thanks, @amy.carlson.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I attended this webinar and it was GREAT! Looking forward to the next one I’m registered for next month.