Feedback
Webinar

[Webinar] Find out what you can do with Typeform Chat

• 16 June 2021
  • 6 replies
[Webinar] Find out what you can do with Typeform Chat

Hi everybody,

Hope you're doing well. Just wanted to drop by to quickly let you know about our webinar: Introducing Chat by Typeform: What it is & how to get the most out of it.

Product Manager @Jackie joins me to explain how to use Typeform's Chat and hopefully inspire you with some cool ideas to build engaging chatbots for your website. 

In the event we'll cover:

• Introduction to Chat - what is it and what can you do with it

• Live demo showcasing how to build a website navigation assistant with Chat in minutes!

• Q&A – come ask us your questions about chat 

⭐️⭐️⭐️ UPDATE - JUNE 17th  ⭐️⭐️⭐️

The event already took place earlier today. Thanks to all of those who joined and engaged. And don’t worry if you missed the session live, you can rewatch it in the video below:

If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions about the Chat by Typeform let us know below. We’d love to hear from you!!!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Very excited about this one @Cristina G and @Jackie - looking forward to hear you chat about chat :laughing:   More people should know about this Typeform feature because it’s bloomin’ awesome!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Very excited about this one @Cristina G and @Jackie - looking forward to hear you chat about chat :laughing:   More people should know about this Typeform feature because it’s bloomin’ awesome!

@Cristina G - what he ( @James ) said.. looking forward to this 

des

Badge +4

This is starting now. Follow here:mrs_claus_tone4:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

it was a really great session.. can’t wait to test out a couple of the new features to see if i can make them work! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Agree with @john.desborough (seems to happen a lot :hugging: ) Great presentation @Cristina G @Jackie . I’m really excited to see how far creators can take this functionality!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Agree with @john.desborough (seems to happen a lot :hugging: ) Great presentation @Cristina G @Jackie . I’m really excited to see how far creators can take this functionality!!!

@James - what is that old saying… “great minds think alike, fools seldom differ”??? lol. 

des