Add your brand's logo to your typeform

• 1 December 2021
  • 14 replies
Add your brand's logo to your typeform
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 12906 replies

A feature many of you have been asking for for years is finally here...the ability to add your own brand logo! 

We’ve made it quick and easy to add your own logo throughout your typeforms. Watch the video below to learn how you can add your logo or follow the step-by-step instructions. 

1. First, head over to the “Design” tab in the form builder and select “Edit” on your theme. 

1. Next, click the “Add” button next to “Logo” to either upload your own logo or choose from our media selector. 

1. Once you’ve uploaded your logo, you’ll see it appear on the upper-left corner of your form throughout all the questions. Wahoo! 

Let us know if you encounter any issues adding your logo or send any feedback our way! 

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - SWEET

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Liz - SWEET

@john.desborough 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Thanks, very interesting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hope you can add your logo into the forms, @Olgasolo !

Is there a way to do this globally? So you have your logo on all your forms and, if you change your logo, you can easily swap it out for the new one?

Working on an option to choose where the logo is located? Would be ideal to move it to the bottom right corner. 

& the option to only add logos to certain pages. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Woodenstrawberry and @alyssa we don’t have these features yet, but I can share these suggestions with our product team. 

Love this feature Liz as I’m a new user to Typeform and find this SUPER beneficial. However, I’m running into a copy overlap issue with the logo in cases where we like to include a good amount of copy on the Welcome page for recipients. See the screenshot below when scrolling longer copy with the right aligned image template. The copy will slide under the logo which creates a less than ideal situation. Has this been identified yet as an issue? Wondering if it can be correctly through additional padding? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You and me both, @Michael Nemeth ! What browser are you viewing the form on? Would you mind sending the link so I can take a look? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @Liz ,

I did the same way to add the logo. But I don’t know why I cannot save the theme with the logo. When I click on “Save changes”, nothing happens even I changed the logo to 96 x 40 pixels and the size is only 12kb. It’s always disappear or ask to update the theme all the time.

Thanks !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kp H2 What browser/device are you using to edit the form? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Liz : I was using Bing Explorer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, do you mind trying a different browser, such as Chrome, @Kp H2 ?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Liz I tried with Chrome but I still had the same problem.