🗞 November Typeform Product Digest 🦃

• 23 November 2021
  • 9 replies
🗞 November Typeform Product Digest 🦃
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 12693 replies

It’s the Fall time of year, which obviously means it’s time to cozy up to some new Typeform features. We’ve got a nice mix of updated integrations, button controls to make your form editing process faster, and connections in our Share panel to help you get the word out about your form. Grab your favorite warm beverage (always a coffee for me!) and enjoy learning about what we’ve rolled out this past month. 

📇 HubSpot v2

Our native integration with Hubspot just got better! With V2 of the Hubspot integration, you can: 

• edit the integration

• map additional TF fields (e.g. custom variable, score, HFs etc)

• map multiple Hubspot object types

• update existing record on a user defined key

• upload existing responses

• show a GDPR warning

Take a peek at the video below for a demo on how all these features work. 

For a closer look at the changes check out @Rachel's in-depth "Under the Hood" guide to the HubSpot integration, or visit our Help Center for details of getting started! 

▶️ Add images and videos quicker

We’ve created an even faster way to edit the images and videos in your form. Instead of navigating to the right side, you can simply hover over the images and videos in your form to access the editing options.

You'll find more information about adding images and GIFs to your typeforms here.

🌳 Linktr.ee button

Linktree is a tool that lets you share links to all of your content in one place. And now you can add your typeforms to your Linktr.ee thanks to our new integration. Simply choose the Linktr.ee option in the “Share” settings to automatically add the typeform URL to your Linktr.ee URL. 

When you add the Typeform URL to your Linktr.ee URL, it will also add the referring source, too. Watch the video below to see more about how this new feature functions. 

⚡️ Add your brand logo

The long awaited feature many of you have been wanting is here! It is now possible to add your logo to your typeform, which will display in the background throughout all of the questions. Watch the video below to see how this fancy new feature works. 

Check out our Help Center article for more information on the new brand logo feature and how you can use it to stamp your branding on your Typeform themes.

💡 As always we'd love to know what you think about these new features. Which of these do you think you'll be adopting yourself? What else would you like to see us add to Typeform?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - yay! 

logo and linktree are going to be fun things for many people. And yes, getting media into Typeform faster/easier is always going to get a round of applause. From most of us lol.. 

thanks Typeform for moving the needle a little

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Awesome roundup, nice job @Liz  Thanks to you I’m spending the next hours of life setting up my Linktree profile and filling it with links to my many and varied doomed projects...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Awesome roundup, nice job @Liz  Thanks to you I’m spending the next hours of life setting up my Linktree profile and filling it with links to my many and varied doomed projects...

@James - i hear you on the time to create the list.. just for my little typeform ‘examples’ i have about 80 links to add .. sigh.. but it will be worth it.. that’s my story and i am sticking to it.. 

race you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Awesome roundup, nice job @Liz  Thanks to you I’m spending the next hours of life setting up my Linktree profile and filling it with links to my many and varied doomed projects...

@James - i hear you on the time to create the list.. just for my little typeform ‘examples’ i have about 80 links to add .. sigh.. but it will be worth it.. that’s my story and i am sticking to it.. 

race you!

80?! Holy!! Thank goodness we have the Linktr.ee option now ha!

Thank you @Liz for this great digest!

I would comment a lot more, but I’m in a hurry! I have to update at least 20 typeforms with our company logo! lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes!! Get those forms updated, @Paulo !!! :clap_tone1::clap:

So the HubSpot integration still doesn’t work properly? We still can’t associate the the contacts anonymous activity history when the form is submitted like any other standard web form.

Essentially the HubSpot tracking token (cookie) just needs to be passed along with the form submission to associate the tracking with the contacts details – work arounds are tedious but it would be so easy to implement… 

Nice additions. 
looking forward to

1. version control
  2. lock Typeform for editing
  3. RTL support (for published forms,  not the editor)
Badge +5

So the HubSpot integration still doesn’t work properly? We still can’t associate the the contacts anonymous activity history when the form is submitted like any other standard web form.

Essentially the HubSpot tracking token (cookie) just needs to be passed along with the form submission to associate the tracking with the contacts details – work arounds are tedious but it would be so easy to implement… 

Hi @Tsering sorry to hear you’re having troubles with this. Did you get in touch with our support team at all? Let us know if you need help contacting them, we’ll be happy to assist on this one 🙏🏾