Answered

Custom Script in VideoAsk

• 6 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Would love to know if I can possibly get a custom welcome script for my landing page.

For example I'll send over a videoask to support, telling them my niche, brand and so forth, along with giving them a gist of what I would like to say in my embedded welcome videoask on my landing page. I mean it would be great to have a custom script option for those of us who know what we want to say but not actually how to word it to make it "POP" ..But of course if videoask we're to give me a script I would then add my own personality to it anyway but I would like a push in the right direction with wording a welcome.

icon

Best answer by Grace 6 October 2021, 09:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi Raina!

I spotted your comment in the webinar thread and replied to that one too! This is a great feature request, it’s not something we’re offering right now but I will definitely add this to our feature request board for the team to review.

Right now you will find a templates folder within your VideoAsk account which has a selection of templates based on popular use cases, but do feel free to reach out to the support team if you have questions about setting up your videoask based on your use case and we can try to offer some advice and guidance :blush: