Answered

VideoAsk - Direct Messages

• 29 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi team!

I was wondering if there was a way to see any metrics behind direct videos to contacts in VideoAsk?

I tend to send out direct messages to contacts which don’t necessarily need a response, however it would be useful to know if they have opened or viewed it.

Many thanks
Mark

icon

Best answer by Grace 30 November 2021, 10:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mark.T Love the profile photo! :grinning: This is a great question, and one I’m actually curious about, too. 

@Maya or @Grace do you happen to know? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Mark.T and @Liz

Another fab question, this is something that’s currently on our feature request board as there isn’t a way to see whether a person has opened a direct message yet. If you have any feedback or suggestions of what would be useful to see here let me know and I can add it onto the board for consideration!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @Grace - that’s great, thank you as always! :relaxed:

I guess what would be useful would be something similar to what you find in CRM systems perhaps. Which is usually: Received > Opened > Viewed x amount of times.

My work around for now has been to create a public VideoAsk and then send it directly to the recipient. I will then interact with the VideoAsk myself in order to activate metrics and then that at least allows me to check if they have ‘Landed’ on said VideoAsk or ‘Interacted’ with it.

Hope this helps!

M

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Brilliant, I’ll add this on to the feature request :raised_hands:

Direct messaging is still a relatively new feature so it’s great to get feedback on this and find out how we can make improvements.

Thanks for sharing Mark!