workspace invaders

[WORKSPACE INVADERS 👾] Meet the business coach who's helping people escape the rat race

• 21 December 2021
  • 14 replies
[WORKSPACE INVADERS 👾] Meet the business coach who's helping people escape the rat race
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Business coach and beloved community member @belinda_long  helps solopreneurs focus on growth by teaching them how to use no-code tools to cut out time-sucking manual tasks. 

In this episode of Workspace Invaders Bella explains the Typeform and VideoAsk workflows that are helping her grow her own coaching business. 

Bella has built out some awesome solutions for market research, lead generation and audience engagement and we were very excited to find out more. So let's catch up with her in our final Workspace Invaders of the year!!!

What we talked about:

• How Bella uses a survey to tap into people's pain points and power her landing page copy (e.g. "the thought of returning to the office makes me wanna cry")

• How she captures and qualifies leads through an embedded typeform then automatically funnels into flows depending on their readiness to buy

• How she uses VideoAsk to win the trust of potential clients

Where to go next

Inspired by Bella's story? Check out these links to see what she's doing, and find out more about the tools she's using.

Workspace Invaders will be back soon in the New Year for more quests to uncover the shining lights of the Typeform universe. Got an out-of-this-world typeform solution you want to share? Tell us about it here and you never know, we could be swooping in to pay you a visit and expose your awesomeness to the Planet! 🌠

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@belinda_long @James @Gabi Amaral 

absolutely smashing session! Bella - great use of the tools and technology! 

Very glad to have you here in the community sharing your insights and your wisdom!

Happy holidays all!

des

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Cheers @john.desborough, so glad you enjoyed the session! Happy holidays mate ☺️

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It was beautiful to see how you're using Typeform and VideoAsk to help your business and your customers, @belinda_long!

Meeting you was definitely one of the highlights of my year in the Community! I couldn't be happier you're part of this! Thank you, thank you and thank you! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Naww, how sweet – thank you! @Gabi Amaral So glad you enjoyed the session, absolute pleasure to meet you & @James via video call 🎥 enjoy your holidays everyone!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

THANKS @belinda_long
teaches us to use tools without code to get rid of time-consuming manual tasks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Elisabeth! I'm just tagging you here as I believe you could relate, at some point, to what Bella is doing with her coaching business. All the best! :kissing_heart:

Userlevel 1

Thank you, @Gabi Amaral 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You're welcome, @Elisabeth! Let me know if it was helpful to you! :wink:

Userlevel 2

Thank you for this, love the idea of the welcome message in VideoAsk, I think I will try that one too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Phil Richards! If you do, don't forget to send us the link to your videoask so we can give some feedback! 😉

Hi there,  I'm Onesmus and I love to see change on our planet,  can anyone join and support me?

Hey @Elisabeth! I'm just tagging you here as I believe you could relate, at some point, to what Bella is doing with her coaching business. All the best! :kissing_heart:

Absolutly true, thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @onesmusmulima! How are you doing today? Are you using Typeform to contribute to this change in our world? If yes, how so? 

Hi Gabi, I love  reading and supporting minds that can make this world abetter place.  So we can meet  here and share knowledge to each other. Thank you.